Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

It is done, and trust me, it may look short, but for some reason(which I will never guess), it took hours. I type quickly, but still, no idea how it takes me hours to write these stuff. :smiley: Link’s in the thread above.

3 Likes

@N1GHTMAR3

what I found:
  • Your mother was sitting in a chair near a long dining table, your father sitting next to him.

It’s should be her

• For once, you think you’ve a chance, but Harold easily overpowers you and swings his sword so hard at your arm that he cuts you with it.

This may just me, but I think it’s better it’s to be you’ve have a chance, you may can do better than me though

• He tells you how your father Eden defeated the evil house Quaren and how he married your mother Selena of house Zelia.

Is the father the one who teach mc at this? Because I feel it weird that he mention himself like he talking about someone else :sweat_smile:

• as lord Eden greets the visitors and welcomes them in the dining hall.

I think it’s should be Lord Eden since it’s next to his name(anyone feel free to correct me if I wrong since English not my first language)

• You were speechless, it all so happened so fast. You ascended to the grand chair, muttering out a “thank you” to Werlen.

This may just me but I found it weird that it’s have 2 so

When choosing to talk with Werlen, why I talk to Harold instead? Is that bug?

• General Layne is also an excellent commander, a legendary, to be more precise. While she may not have the best swordplay skills, she knows how to command her men. However…she was tortured by the enemy a few years ago and sometimes acts very irationally.

irrationally

Also, i already appoint general, master spy, overlord, master diplomat, and bodyguard. But I can’t go to next scene (it’s probably where the demo end for now but just want to let you know)

Edit:
Also

I think the “_” part shouldn’t be there

The pace at beginning certainly are fast, but so far this looks interesting will look forward of how this will progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in love I love it already and that cheat menu shore looks fun.

2 Likes

I got stuck at the appointing advisors scene. I went through all of the options… and couldn’t advance past that.

1 Like

That might be the end of the demo I think

1 Like

Man that was a great demo, and Im sure that the rest of the WiP will be even better. One thing I have to say though, is in the screen where you type the house motto, instead of saying please put ""s maybe you could saysomething like please put this " at the beginning and end of your motto because it was kind of confusing when I first read that part.

1 Like

Good suggestion! Will do that.
:smiley:

1 Like

It is useless right now, unless you want to pass some stat checks.

1 Like

Thank you! Let me address all of those:
“It’s should be her”. Yes, that’s a typo that slipped.
“For once, you think you’ve a chance, but Harold easily overpowers you and swings his sword so hard at your arm that he cuts you with it.” Well, if you do it like this: “For once, you think you have a chance”, then I think there is no mistake there, can’t know for sure though.
“He tells you how your father Eden defeated the evil house Quaren and how he married your mother Selena of house Zelia.” This is Werlen speaking to you.
“as lord Eden greets the visitors and welcomes them in the dining hall.” I think so too.
“You were speechless, it all so happened so fast. You ascended to the grand chair, muttering out a “thank you” to Werlen.” Another slipped typo, yes, there shouldn’t be 2 so’s.
About that Werlen/Harold thing…not an error, just me being dumb. For some reason, I think of Werlen as Harold, I really don’t know why.
“General Layne is also an excellent commander, a legendary, to be more precise. While she may not have the best swordplay skills, she knows how to command her men. However…she was tortured by the enemy a few years ago and sometimes acts very irationally.” Slipped typo.
Yes, the demo ends after you read the letter…I will fix the thing so you don’t get stuck.
Army Morale is an easy thing to fix.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Where did you find the picture for the opening screen? It looks really badass.

1 Like

Updated the link with all the errors fixed(I think?), also, if anyone wishes to become a member of my support team, please fill out the form which is on the thread above.

1 Like

I’ll be honest. I just used google and it was the 5th picture I saw. :smiley:
Edit: I think I typed medieval battlefield.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks man!
Edit:
This part is a bit immersion breaking, I understand that you were trying to find a way to end the WiP demo properly, but I dont think you need to worry about having a proper closing, since this WiP is in its extremely early stages.

The part Im talking about

1 Like

“Dear Jon”.
(Acquired trait “Knows Nothing”).

2 Likes

Wooooah. I wish I had a cool name like that.

2 Likes

I think you don’t know what you are talking about, jon.

meme master

1 Like

Come on Logan, you can do better than that

Summary

2 Likes

i got an error when choosing to play as a girl. is it a bug or is it not implemented yet?

3 Likes

How about a trait called one with nature being able to call in animals like wolves or bears that would be pretty cool and pretty funny plus having a pet wolf or bear would be really bad ass.

1 Like

It is just an error. :smiley:

1 Like