Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

I have decided to choose Vulfram as my general, since if he doesnt follow my orders I will have his family kidnapped and held hostage to make sure he does. Im not going to do anything to them though, Im just going to make him believe I will. Unless he openly betrays me, then Im executing them.

1 Like

You can close it, but I can’t remove or add one. (On the thread, not in replies).
:smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah, you can’t remove it, but maybe you can add the poll choice BUT it’s going to be zero again. Are you want to make another poll?

1 Like

Well, I just want to remove it, do I just mention the mods or something?
Yeah, want another poll.

1 Like

Does Stonebrieth look nice?

5 Likes

I think poll can’t be removed after 5 minutes of making it, so I think it’s better to just close it.

If you want make it, then I advice to make it in replies then put the link where the poll is at main post, that way it’s not going to buried

Nice

I know you can’t close it. But is it really unclosable? Like, mods can’t close it or something?

1 Like

If you want to remove poll, not even mod can do it, poll is unremovable if already there for 5 minutes. But I don’t know about closing poll though, maybe you can.

1 Like

I’ve closed the poll. So its going to stay there?

1 Like

Yeah i think it’s going to stay there

1 Like

Eh…
Okay.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of Layne’s/Vulfram’s Art next. MAYBE SEEING VULFRAM’S FACE WILL MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR MINDS.
Edit: (There will be a drawing of him floating in the air with god like shining coming out of his face).

1 Like

Capture31

1 Like

… Okay? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So you can’t close it? :confused:

Yeah, but I guess I can just “make another” by contacting a mod to edit it?

1 Like

Hmmmm, I don’t know but I think it’s better to ask for help to moderators or PM them, I think.

1 Like

Do I just find one and PM them?

1 Like

Yeah(?) I don’t really know about this :sweat_smile: but you do confused about this so why not ask?

1 Like

@moderators Could someone close the poll if its possible? The one on the thread? Or if not, I could PM you how I want to edit it? Thank you.

1 Like

Poll closed. Please PM me if you’d rather edit the old one than create a new one (I think that’s possible.)

2 Likes