Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

Harold is family that’s why I choose him

1 Like

It’ll be good for those that vote on the poll to explain why they chose this person.
:smiley:

2 Likes

I chose Harold for several reasons: He is our family and from what i got from the prologue trainings he really wants what is best for us, even If se don’t like it. Second, he seems by far the most able of the three candidates in my opinion (being an excelent swordsman, an good strategist and having the loyalty of the men already). Third, i like his type of Personality quite alot so there is that for me.

I think this covers the most of the main reasons.

1 Like

Other 2 candidates are better as commanders.

2 Likes

Hmm that’s interesting…
I admit i didn’t get that impression from reading it the first time.
Still i think he is the most trustworthy, both for the MC and for the soldiers (they know him afterall) and that fact alone counterbalaces the fact that the other ones are better tacticians. At least for me.

1 Like

So, was that a trust issue, or is there something else that makes other candidates bad?

2 Likes

I think it is the trust issue, afterall i doesn’t matter if you have great generals at the head of you army If they aren’t sure to follow your orders or worst yet, betray you and possibly divide your troops (Some would still be loyal to us but some would probably follow the General above all else).

2 Likes

Harold makes a better bodyguard, but seems like everyone chose Harold.
Surprisingly some chose Layne…

1 Like

Definitely trust issues, they were all men and thus I don’t trust them, I figured my best bet is my uncle

1 Like

Wow, PEOPLE EVEN CHOSE LAYNE AND NOT VULFRAM WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

1 Like

Were you trying to make most players go for Vulfram? I can see the reasons behind that but still i think that the fact that Harold is our Uncle outweights most of the other stuff. One way to balance that would be making Harold a little worst at being a general, but then again it’s up to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really, not suggesting anything, if I was the player and not the creator, I’d pick that.
EDIT: YOU CAN TRUST A CRAZY WOMAN AS A GENERAL AND NOT PICK VULFRAM LOGIC AGHHHH IS THERE SOMETHING I AM MISSING IN MY OWN GAME

1 Like

XD That’s just how it works, we never can really understand another person’s mind.

Edit: That’s what makes this games great.

Thank you. If you already don’t know, you could apply for the support team if you really want to help the game.
EDIT: Reached max likes.

2 Likes

I could try later, but i’m just the uncompromised and lazy type of person (one of the reasons why i don’t even try to make a game like this one). I will think about It though because the concept of this wip has such potential…

I wil think about it.

I understand, thanks.

2 Likes

I choose Harold because like others, it’s about trust issue, and also Harold is quite truthful man, so I want his advice(although mc probably still can ask for his advice even though he bodyguard). But now that you mention other is also can be trusted I think I will give them chance, and it’s good news to my mc since he/she now can and will have his/her uncle as bodyguard.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

COUGH If you’re interested. COUGH

1 Like

Haha thanks for the offer, I think about it :slightly_smiling_face: