Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

Not sure about bears, but you can have direwolves, dogs, eagles, and/or a snake. :smiley:

2 Likes

@N1GHTMAR3 hmmm good wip so far , i like it, about features i think you may have already think of that…
i only miss a construction manager ( mercenary guild, remodel the castle, contruct better walls around the castle, etc)

1 Like

All of those features will be implemented, so don’t worry. You can hire mercenaries and also upgrade castles. If you have got any more ideas, you should join the support team by filling the form out on the thread above.
:smiley:

3 Likes

im more creative when it comes to plot, quest, (and choices when it comes to romances,war , fights ) etc :wink:

1 Like

I get some sort of bug when I try to play as a girl:

1 Like

I see, I have already gotten a report of it. Done, fixed.

2 Likes

By the way, I am just exercising myself and learning Python, but I’ll keep checking this tab, so leave some messages if you want anything.

1 Like

Could you add some spear as a figthing style. I don’t know If It is just me but i find figthing with a single spear extremely badass.

3 Likes

Well, of course there are lances, bows and other weapons, I just put the main ones in the armory. I guess a spear could count as a primary weapon.

1 Like

Well that’s me then ;D

1 Like

Well if I grow into a man then there is the most foul of curses on me

2 Likes

I am sorry, that was actually funny.
Anyways, I always branch out the male options first, so that’s my bad, I’ll fix it tomorrow as its getting too late right now.
Thanks for mentioning.

3 Likes

Loved your WIP keep up the good work can’t wait for me to come! :unicorn:

1 Like

Thank you. I will try working on it, but I will be very busy as my birthday’s coming up in 3 days.

2 Likes

As i know that i will not remembered this later, happy birthday.

1 Like

Thank you. (By the way, I already added the spear as a weapon for the next update).

1 Like

Who did you appoint as your general on the first run?

• Vulfram.
  • Layne.
  • Harold.

0 voters

1 Like

Expect GoT references.
Capture

6 Likes

Savage truly savage I love it

1 Like

Why not Vulfram? Layne may be crazy but…Why not Vulfram?

2 Likes