Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

Kk…

1 Like

You’ve probably seen that the feature is incomplete since you deleted your post, but still putting it out there.

2 Likes

Yes I did. Sorry for that.
Thanks for responding. I thoroughly enjoyed Blood & Steel demo. Will wait for further updates whenever they come. :smiley:

2 Likes

Is their a beta test? If so I would like to beta test if possible.

1 Like

I am afraid the game is in no shape to be labeled in its beta state. The best access to early content is acquired through becoming a tester, which you already are – and even that link is outdated. Simply put, no, there is not.

I was wondering because I remembered having access to the beta but then it seemed as if The beta link was out dated thank you for informing me

1 Like

I am currently not fit to continue working on it, intending to commit an overhaul and possibly try pushing its content to a form which might be accessed by everyone, though now in a complete way.

3 Likes

Ok good luck and I wish you well

1 Like

This has the potential to be a great game. If you r still accepting testers then I’d love to help.

1 Like

I do accept testers but I am not currently working on this project.
Nonetheless, I shall invite you.

R u working on any other projects at the moment or r u just taking a break from everything.

No, I am just taking a break though I also have another project paused.

Hey, I was playing through the games when I found a bug. In the siege of Ravenwarf, when the games asks you to choose with which of your allies to stand, everytime I try to choose an option an error message appears with “bad label namestand” and the game freezes. I tried it multiple times and it did the same thing every time. Is it a problem on my side or a problem from the game? And if it is a problem from the game, can you fix it? I cannot advance through the games because of it.

1 Like

Yeah, can’t fix it. Because that’s the end of the game. Will rewrite the entire demo in September, sorry, can’t help with that at the moment.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see where this game goes my friend it’s a great story and universe.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this game! I hope it keeps getting worked on and updated, because this is definitely one of my favorites. :clap::star_struck:

1 Like

The update comes with GoT’s new season.

6 Likes

Or maybe with the Winds of Winter?
:joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

If I remember correctly the first isn’t a bug, there aren’t archers implemented in the game yet, at least not for the mc

2 Likes