Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

I agree with that. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to present a challenge to the readers to get the achievements that they want, even if they want to go for 100% achievements collected.

2 Likes

The description of this thread was a mess; reworked it a bit.

1 Like

It’s way better now.

2 Likes

A lot of Steam games are like that. If you mod the game to use cheats (or use the in-game editor to enable cheats), achievements are permanently disabled for that save file.

2 Likes

do you have a date on when youll get the rest of the cheats up.
like when the rest of the cheats will be ready to used.

1 Like

Late-game, probably. I am focusing on the story at the moment.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for more…

1 Like

Due to my brain not being able to think a bit faster, you will have to for about 2 weeks. Or less. I intend to fully finish the tournament and add new romance options along with recruitable characters (of which one is major).

4 Likes

Oh the game is great, expecting a lot from this wip.

A question, how do we get the trait “Honorable”?

1 Like

During the combat scene (I believe with duel swords) you get the option to kick the guy in the groin
Don’t
And now you are honorable

2 Likes

@N1GHTMAR3 noticed a spelling issue in the story, hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks, acknowledged.

1 Like

Use the tricks taught by Harold in the siege defence or go against disonorable actions if you face the commander.

1 Like

Is there a chance you could tell us the potential ROs you have in mind for the story?

1 Like

With the next update, using tricks taught by Harold with every weapon grants you that trait. Atm it is only with a sword and a shield. Though, Honorable can be acquired in other scenarios too in the siege defence with different weapons.

2 Likes

It will be a few new faces, probably a male and a female you will meet who both have a noble background.
One recruitable character is also a RO but I haven’t fleshed it out yet.

2 Likes

Oh nice, keeping it vague for us. Should be fun to find which one is the RO lol

1 Like

I was never out for ROs in games and find them lacking in my WiP, which is a bit concerning seeing as people really like ROs.

2 Likes

Just a quick aside, I almost always use a mace and shield and and get the same result.

1 Like

facepalm
Aha. Well. Hmm…
The only conclusion is I have a STML (short term memory loss) and will need to visit a doctor ASAP.

2 Likes