Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

On a more serious note, I’ll introduce an alchemists’ guild.

3 Likes

so then each stat have a order/guild?

2 Likes

Not necessarily has to be stat-related. So, there’ll be more than 3 for each stat.

1 Like

then for example what are the martials orders/guilds?

1 Like

Knights of the Griffins. (The only one you can join right now). Guardians of Ezaelia and The Marauders. Will think of more.

1 Like

in the nex update?

and the intrigue one?

1 Like

Yes, the knight order is in the next update. The alchemist guild won’t be in it, but rather soon I hope.

2 Likes

now the next update see even more awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Certain requirements to join the knight order.

1 Like

some high level in martial and something else?

1 Like

No, it’s actually the traits honorable and brave.

4 Likes

aghhh thoses warriors alwais get the best!

1 Like

It would seem so. They are an elite order for a reason.

2 Likes

Just beautiful i cant wait for this

1 Like

I would change to intruige if we get to use science as a weapon. Can we get more details on this alchemist guild or the other intruige guilds?

3 Likes

Alchemists’ guild desires to alter the human body for the better with potions, possibly strengthening it beyond any capabilities.

5 Likes

Intrigue is kinda weird. I thought it would make you some assassin/spy but here you kinda mixed it with general intelligence and being a scholar

1 Like

The traits which a spy and an assassin needs differ. Both are related to intrigue. A scholar is just a main path for intrigue, going off to branch it to assassin/spy is normal. Whereas martial has the warrior path as its main branched into dueslist, lancer, etc.

3 Likes

Being a scholar seems a bit boring (unless you can use the knowledge to build powerful weapons or learn some sort of magic, otherwise it won’t help you much with the house). Also do you need martial to be a general/commander of some sort?

1 Like

Intrigue is just a short word for knowledge and your critical thinking. So, maybe introducing an Assassin’s Guild would be a nice idea. Martial is more of a personal prowess/might. So it wouldn’t affect others. It may be surprising, but leadership and tactics is related to diplomacy because of balancing: martial has the most traits, then intrigue, then diplomacy has the least amount. I assigned aspiring tactician to the diplomacy stat(but it doesn’t mean you need high diplomacy for it). The game will use more traitchecks than statchecks, so you don’t need a stat to be high for you to be able to command well.

5 Likes