Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

I guess. Why would I post a happy smiley if it was an insult? Wouldn’t I use a, say, hmm, laugh, or something other? Unless I’m mentally ill.

:smiley:

1 Like

It could have been a condescending post, but it wasn’t so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

error when you rally the levies for war to relieve your allied house:
newbegginings line 1360:bad label levytraining2. no matter what option I choose this error warning comes up.

1 Like

Can I assume you did not choose Harold as the general?

2 Likes

Nope I did Layne. Does it happen with the other Proud one too?

1 Like

I think already 3 people reported that error, which is not an error at all. You can only continue with Harold as the other scenes are unfinished, so yes, it happens with Vulfram too. (Actually, I don’t want to spoil it for you, but a different thing happens if you choose him).

4 Likes

maybe like a maniac fellow? oh and besides…when I can reach to that scenes with Wulfram-senpai?

1 Like

Just a question but what does TRUEKING MODE do?

Ps the wip is awsome, keep up the great work

1 Like

@N1GHTMAR3

what I found(I am sorry if I do any mistake here)
  • He tells you how your father Eden defeated the evil house Quaren and how he married your mother Selena of house Zelia.

house should be House, the capitalization.

• You sat on your bed, Werlen, like usual, reading you the history of house Velibon.

Same as above

• “His heir will inherit and become the new lady of Velibon. May she rule with justice and may she be wiser, stronger and more intelligent than her father. I, Werlen Lone, enforcer of the laws, name Rose the new lady of house Velibon.”

Lady, considering it’s a title

house also should be House

• “Gain the trust of the army. Men don’t fight for a leader who hangs back and lets the troop do all the fighting.”

troops

This one is suggestion:

• (You should first choose the choices above as they’re marked as the “priority ones”, plus, choosing the last options make you lose a few choices, so go in that order from top to bottom). You look at your options. A general is the person in charge of the whole armies, who, of course, is under your command. A spy master will help you infiltrate enemy camps, locate their bases, gain intel about their movement and supplies and so on. An overlord is also refererred to as the “High Steward”, who, basically manages your house’s economics. A master diplomat will help you acquire allies. You can not always trust your martial skills, and right now, you are not even properly trained. You need a bodyguard if you are going to go to battles. You also need to equip yourself in the armory. You should decide what to do with the village taxes.

I suggest to break this into paragraph.

Also, are you planning to add save plugin?

1 Like

TRUEKING enables extra choices you wouldn’t be able to choose in a normal game mode.

3 Likes

Thanks for those.
No, I will not add save plugins, but there will be checkpoint systems that won’t make you go all over the whole game just because you failed one stat check. Death won’t occur just because you failed 1 martial stat check, or 2, or 3. It will because of your wrong moves. You can already die in the siege scene.

3 Likes

After I finish the siege scene with every(8) weapons. If it was a basic stat check, yeah, but it really requires some imagination to write completely different scenes for completely different weapons. Well, you can date both Layne and Vulfram from generals. (Because dating Harold is…uh, would be “weird” put it kindly). I guess I’ll make Layne bisexual and Vulfram heterosexual. That’s what I have in mind right now.

2 Likes

Is it related to plot because if not then maybe making ROs bisexual would be more supported. But It’s your choice and I am just stating my opinion :smiley:

1 Like

Well, I mean, every game I have literally played, characters are mostly Bisexual. I want to make something different now, I mean, if you’re interested in someone, it doesn’t mean THEY HAVE TO be interested in response. Some will be heterosexual, some will be gay, some will be bisexual, etc.

3 Likes

Fair enough. :thinking:

Face the rejection. :joy:

1 Like

Well, I mean, you wouldn’t really say that if you had the trello link and uh…saw the planned RO amount. Trust me…

1 Like

Well my hands are full so i might not be able to test the game his week but hey I promise I will do it whenever I get some time.

1 Like

I have added 10k+ words right now. Should I update the game today? Because the whole scene with the weapons aren’t finished, like what I’m saying is that you can only continue with a shortsword + shield or dual shortswords.

2 Likes

Get every weapon done!

1 Like

1 oh I was only saying when I could reach to siege scene with Wulfram-Sensei

2 oh I was hoping to fight and disccuss some strateguies with him :disappointed_relieved:

hmm I think it’s better if you end first the weapon thing and then you updated the WIP…so then we will have a huge update

1 Like