Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

this is an interesting game

1 Like

yeah I don’t know why they don’t choose Vulfram…he can be a proudly man ( most of the strategies mans are like that so I fine ) I do not choose Harold because I could see that he treats the a little harsh and that could be a problem…and about the “mad woman” I will not like that someone leads my soldiers and in the middle of the battle goes crazy and kill half of my mens

1 Like

I’d honestly prefer it if Vulfram treated his men harshly, because that would build discipline. And if Vulfram doesn’t follow our orders, will it be possible to execute him @N1GHTMAR3?

2 Likes

Harold’s more of a discipline guy. Vulfram le-…Oh, I don’t want to spoil it for you. You can learn about him if you ask the spy master.
You can execute probably everyone except some characters like your mother and very close relatives. Plus, you need a valid reason or you’ll get a civil war on your hands.
:smiley:

1 Like

Hmm. I’m getting errors when trying to charm the villagers in order to raise the levies. Odd.

1 Like

hmmm I don’t know what to feel about that statement my general

“I believe discipline is something for weak commanders. If your men are loyal, I do not care if they drink for days nor if they decide to have a little fun. If they are loyal, they will follow my order without the need of disciplinary methods. And trust me, they’re a lot better than those…”

2 Likes

Hmm, yes, could you take screenshot of the error? Could you also give me your build? (I think it works perfectly when you choose Harold as a general, rest are unfinished).

1 Like

Oh, I most definitely chose the drunk lady as my general. My phone has died that I was using to play the game, but I’ll get on that when I can.

1 Like

I don’t know if this has been answered but what are you supposed to do for the motto? quotes and a full stop, what is a full stop?

1 Like

I think quote is self explanatory.
Example:
If you want your motto to be-Wielders of Glory, add double quotes.
“Wielders Of Glory”

Period.
So, if you want your motto to be Wielders Of Glory, it’d be like:
“Wielders Of Glory”

1 Like

Oh got it. It’s a period. I didn’t know that phase.

1 Like

I don’t really use one word for it. Sometimes its period, sometimes its a fullstop for me. Either works.

1 Like

I’ve actually used the phase before and did’t make the connection to punctuation lol.

1 Like

Got my family motto. “Hic Sunt Dracones”.

1 Like

1 Like

Sees the other tabs open.
Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhh…Is it safe to play 10+ WiPs at the same time?
(I’ll fix that).

4 Likes

What do you think i do all my day? :smile:

1 Like

I just had multiple threads open for the most part.

1 Like

Realized that is no error and just a wrong paragraph inserted into a wrong scene. That is still not finished.
You’d need Harold as general to continue right now.

1 Like

I have him as my bodyguard and the crazy lady as the general.

1 Like