Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

:smiley:

3 Likes

layne is the best for me, a legendary general that hate the enemy make it the best even if she act irrationally, she will never be bought by the enemy so it means she will stay loyal to me.
i dont choose Harold cause hes the best for bodyguard, excellent swordman and trustworthy of not killing me while i sleep.

Yes, he’s better as a bodyguard.

2 Likes

and since layne is a woman, my mc can seduce her loyalty :smirk:

1 Like

:joy:

How important is he in the story?

Okay, good logic because people chose Harold as the general for “trust issues”. Layne was tortured by the enemy, why the heck would she betray you?

1 Like

Pretty important, plus you can kill him.

3 Likes

Can someone explain why Vulfram is the least liked as a general?

1 Like

hesitates to accept your orders, you should decide if he is to be trusted

i whould say that is my main reason, (and i prefer a legendary general than an excellent general… beside if i can seduce layne it will mean both a legendary general and a loyal lover )

Yes, I think if you choose her as a RO and gain enough relationship you can actually “cure” her from this mental illness.

1 Like

For me he seems too proud, I’m okay with people being like that but it’s seems he too proud for my liking considering he may not obey mc because of that. Also from his description he seems the most untrustworthy out of the three.

No doubt.

2 Likes

He even already like that in the beginning…

She’s unstable.
Sometimes she has trouble speaking, and sometimes she’s literally the most elite commander.

1 Like

By the way, finished with Eden.

3 Likes

Wow she impressive :hushed: is she really need that cure?

I didn’t mean “cure” literally. If you show enough love and confront her, she will overcome this “craziness”.

1 Like

Who/what next to draw?
Edit: I am not an author to any of these amazing artworks. I have a “personal designer”.

1 Like

He seems like a proud man, appearance really do can deceiving :laughing:

Seems that can be do considering my mc treat his/her peoples right :thinking:

Lady​ Selena?

His/her/their drawing certainly have potential :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a “he”. And yeah, he’s really awesome.

3 Likes