Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

I am still using the “inconvenient device”, you know? The game was written before this topic though, so finalising it shold be easy. :smiley:

3 Likes

Great suggestion! You could form a royal guard unit and name them. Then you can create their motto and equip them in such a way(for example).

Leather Armor: Flexibility above all. (500 gold coin). (Preferably for archers/scout unit).

Full Iron Plate: Protected from all. (1500 gold coin). (Preferably for knights/hard hitters).

Full Golden: You know they don’t mess around. (2000 gold coin). (Preferably for royal guards).

:smiley:

5 Likes

God yes that sounds awesome truly awesome

3 Likes

Then you choose their weaponry and a mount if it exists, finally, you give them their purpose. Yeah, seems nice. :smiley:

4 Likes

yes yes and yes that’s a must lol

1 Like

That would be mid-game though. That’s because your army size starts at 100 household guards(which are like elite footmen but meh). :smiley:

5 Likes

Still great nothing like having royal guards truly makes you feel like a lord well or even a king lol

1 Like

This game is sounding like my dream game! Have you been reading my diary?

2 Likes

Heh, I will make sure to add you in the creativity team. You start out as a minor lord/lady by the way. :smiley:

3 Likes

Really? Damn, this is only an interest check. What should I expect from the WiP? :smiley:

2 Likes

All the better makes the journey truly great when you start off small then you turn into a mega power house.

2 Likes

Will you have children and have to manage them?

4 Likes

Its a trillogy by the way, so its a looooong ride to the throne. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, your children will get different traits based on you and your wife/husband. :smiley:

5 Likes

Even better then cant wait its going to be one hell of a journey.

2 Likes

So kind of like crusader kings 2

1 Like

Traits, children, wives, martial, intrigue and diplomacy. Nah, obviously its not like CK. :smiley:

6 Likes

LOL Just had a feeling

1 Like

MAbout the cheats, there will be an achievement. If your martial is 100(obviously cheats), then you will literally slaughter all of the royal guards of the king in a battle.

One Man Army:
Use cheats to max out the martial stat and decimate the royal guards.
:smiley:

6 Likes

That just sounds funny as hell and amazing all at the same time. lol

2 Likes