Blackraven: The Key To Freedom

Error when I give the boys the suits with pockets, it stops!

Hi @Tevin, can you let me know what the error message was? This demo is old and a lot has been done since, including refining errors with the alcohol mission. Chances are Iā€™ve corrected that error but just in case, it would be good to know what it said. Thanks!

@ andy I have 9 pack of cards on day 30+ and the game wonā€™t allow me to open them. It says none none none when i tried to open the cards. Then it skips automatically to the next day, but the 9 packs are still intact the next day.

Iā€™m afraid there was a bug in the old card system. It has been completely overhauled in the latest version of the game, but this demo is very old now

Unfortunately I donā€™t plan to update the demo until beta-testing, which is still a while away.

1 Like

I am pleased to see that what you currently have is not even beta yet. Its already very great and now I know I can only expect better content!

Unlike The Race and Colonising Kepler 62e, I have to be careful what content I release for this game.

The end of this game has a huge twist that I donā€™t want leaked early. It will set up part two nicely.

2 Likes

Part two? This only keep getting better >:3

1 Like

I encountered the following error:

after picking the last option for this scene:

Thanks for spotting that one. Itā€™s one I wasnā€™t aware of. I hope Iā€™m right and this happened after you had increased your reputation considerably? If that is the case, then I know exactly how to fix it and will do so properly when I can get to a PC. In the meantime, just donā€™t increase your reputationā€¦ too much and you will be fine!

Yup, you are right. Ok, thanks for the tip!

Iā€™m trying to play at the moment, it takes you through the puzzle (which is very hard and is going to nag at me for months) to the page where it explains about the card game in the prison and then takes me to the page for your game ā€˜The Raceā€™. I donā€™t know if this is a glitch specific to my browser or anything but any help in sorting it would be good.
Thanks

What link are you using to play? Is the difficult puzzle the one with the photo shoot? If so, I think youā€™ve clicked The Race link rather than Blackraven link. The correct link is the first one in this thread.

Just read it, and I enjoyed it. Also Iā€™m happy to see a prison like book on COG so thanks for that as well.

1 Like

An enjoyable game that was well worth the experience

1 Like

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve enjoyed it so far. Lots more to come!

2 Likes

I am alway so glad to hear about this game. Hey btw I never got to tell you but wow thanks for putting fat as an available body tupe. Every other games I play where you can actualy chose your body type, large characters are almost alway put out as a sort of bigger type of muscular or just fat but super buff.

I even saw one wip where women could be ā€œcurvyā€ but guys couldnt be anything but muscular. Its as of fat peoples didnt exist in those worlds except for like two npc or an old character.

1 Like

Thanks! I think thatā€™s the first positive comment for that option as most people seem to go for the well-toned option. It only makes a minor change to the way people speak to you but it felt important to have that choice included.

1 Like

Well even if its not a huge amount of content its still recognition and in a place where its almost non-existant it is huge.

1 Like

The link for this game isnā€™t working for me. Although, I am on mobile, so that might be a problem for some reason.

Please do not post in WiPs that have not been active recently. If the author would like this reopened, PM me or one of the moderators and weā€™ll be happy to.