Blackraven: The Key To Freedom

Can you choose which race you are in the final product?

@trollhunterthethird the link is in the first post of the thread, or here:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23448049/Blackraven%20The%20Escape/dfabulich-choicescript-4140592/web/mygame/index.html

@RoseQueenKamijo everyone is human. Your choices are either male or female, smoker or non-smoker, fitness levels and you can choose a male or female partner.

@Vampirekid222 glad you liked it. @Shintaro fair enough - knowing who is interested in music in the project helps as well!

@andymwhy I might be mistaken, but I think that @RoseQueenKamijo meant race as in Black or White, not like aliens and stuff

No race as in Asian etc. I noticed the part about stealing from an Asian guy

@ItalionStailon you are correct

@RoseQueenKamijo I believe he is leaving that so that you can realistically join any factions without the racism, but I might be wrong.

Ah

Ah, lol. Been reading too much fantasy on this forum! Yes, as @italionstailon said, there will be no race option so as to keep the option of joining any faction realistic. The Asian person you meet is purely about your character and relationship with V.

I loved ā€œThe Raceā€ and I love this new one. I canā€™t wait to see it fully finished. The soundtrack is amazing as well. I like the first and third track the most.

What about the code in the toilet?

@Ada Thanks! Iā€™m glad you liked ā€˜The Raceā€™ and the music.

@Trollhunterthethird there is a way to find that out in the demo, although you have to think outside the box a little. Itā€™s not key to the game, but just a mini Easter egg.

Well, I am off to find the Easter egg. Wish me luck *Dives down hole*

Once you have completed the demo, and got back to the main menu screen, you should have an idea of what to doā€¦

Did you make all the music?

My brothers made the first track and I made the second through a program. The third I found online in royalty free music.

Thank you for the information on the music. I really like it and I think it goes good with the game. Canā€™t wait to see more. B-)

Damn! Curse me not being able to get more access! I really wanna know about everything!!

:slight_smile: Keep trying @trollhunterthethird

Error: line 15: label ā€˜mess_hall_breakfastā€™ already defined on line 14
Scene: 14mess_hall

OMG.
ITā€™S FINALLY HAPPENING.
YAY!