Blackraven: The Key To Freedom

Found a glitch. If you play pontoon again it has a error

@Talon5505 Hmm… I’ve been playing with the pontoon code a little to improve it. What was the error? What were you doing at the time?

I won after 3 game tried to play again and error.

@Talon5505 I’m going through the code now. There’s a persistent error there somewhere, but IE isn’t giving me error reports for some reason. If you get an error message, please let me know! :slight_smile:

Edit: I found the error! It should work now, and depending on whether you bluff a lot or are honest when you are bust, the dealer will change his strategy accordingly.

Hey @andymwhy
When I played as a person who worked in the laundry room, the containers are never finished. Whenever I talk to Vincent and the others, it always says the same thing:
"After a quick discussion, you find that all the suits are complete, as well as 1 of the containers. "

Also, when you first get the laundry job, the dude with a clipboard (forgot his name) who gives out the jobs says this:
“Alright, laundry room it is. You’ll start with the fabrics.” Forrester than calls to Brian. “Take him to laundry. {caphe}'s a soft’un.”

Thanks @Italionstailon I’ll take a look and see what’s going on.

Your welcome.

How is the game coming along.

Progress is going well. I’m working on the Family storyline now. It’s getting harder to write as I need to tie up loose ends from the other storylines here. You’ll need to play through all the storylines to understand everything.

Well its good to hear that! :smiley: Also, did you find the error with the containers when you play as a dude who works in the laundry department?

Error: line 26: label ‘todays_meeting’ already defined on line 25
Scene: 17yard

@ItalionStailon that’s still on my list of things to change, I’m afraid. I’ve looked through the code but can’t find an error and it played okay for me, meaning it must be caused by a certain set of stats.
@DreamWalker thanks, I’ll change that.

@andymwhy Okay. If it helps, I was fit and smoked (Weird Combo ), maybe that will help.

Your fitness could make a difference. I’ll have another look, thanks!

Is their a link or is t in private beta?
Ignore this. Found it
Btw man loved “The Race” so different to all other CoGs

@Draggo thanks - glad you liked ‘The Race’. This game is completely different though with darker and more violent content.

@Bocoom a simple “I didn’t like the first track” would have sufficed and that’s fine!

Any other opinions on the music? There are three tracks, the fast paced opener. The long piano track that never settles. The classical track with emotion. Which style fits the best?

If you add “he said” or something similar after speech, the speech should not end with a period (full stop), and the next word after the quote should not be capitalized (unless a name or proper noun) – it’s still the same sentence.

*WRONG*
“Go.” He said.

Correct:
“Go,” he said.
“Go,” Frank said.
“What?” asked Frank.
“Wow!” he exclaimed.

The only time it’s appropriate to end speech with a period and capitalize the next word is if the speech really is its own sentence and ends there:

Frank said, “See you later.”
“Yes, I am.” He let the statement hang in the air.
“Furthermore,” he continued, “I’m leaving.” He slammed the door.

I think you mean “pompadour,” not “bouffant.” Do a Google image search on each.

You have an extra space at the end of every meal:
“Today’s menu is a BLT sandwich and some milk .”

i like the song

link please!

I didn’t listen to the music. I don’t often when I read.