OTOME/COG Anime/Manga Artist at your service! ♡

Hi there,

My name is alfa ! And I’m an art hobbyist. Over the course of two years, I’ve drawn characters for Otomes and realized how much I liked to work with game developers and put their ideas on canvas.

Nothing stands out more in a story than its unique characters and I’m here to help authors to flesh them out! That said, I am now active and OPEN for commissions to help bring YOUR characters and design concepts of Choice Games alive.

Please check out my current post.

• I accept payment via PayPal only.
  • I draw humanoids only. Kemonomimi, angels/demons, and creatures alike are okay and encouraged!

CAN DO:

• Mild gore.
  • NSFW [BL and HETERO]. (Commissions featuring NSFW may cost more!)

If you’re INTERESTED, please feel free to leave a comment below, find me on Discord (alfa#3099).

Thank you for taking your time!

19 Likes

Hey! I’m totally interested and just sent a Discord invite (: My username is the same as on here.

2 Likes

I send you one too, name’s Noah

1 Like

Your art is gorgeous, @alfasarts! Do you have a link to anywhere with your commission info? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys,

I’m back with improved art. :smiley: My commissions are open again and I have two special fall/winter offers:

FIRST OFFER: FULLY-COLORED HALF-BODIES for $65

This choice is perfect for COGs and Otomes. The pose and expression are up to you and should ideally be provided together with the character reference.

SECOND OFFER: CHARACTER REF SHEET FOR $150

This offer features 1x Headshot, 1x Full Body or 1x Half-Body, and 1x Waist-Up.
The price may vary depending on detail.
The moodboard and font + text are up to you, but you may also tell me the character’s aesthetic and I can complete those myself!

Examples:

I’m collecting these commissions for October/November. If you want a slot, then please DM me on Discord (alfa#3099). I’m looking forward to working with you!<3

7 Likes