Hero or Villain: Genesis (feedback thread)

Sorry that I’m not always replying to all messages (basically during periods of high work I let some messages accumulate, and then reply to all when I have time… next week I will have a lot more time to catch up and develop the game).

But, to answer your question during the final stages of the game it will be possible to become i-kyu, but I don’t want to reveal more of the overall plot of the game. I hadn’t thought about this idea of revealing the identity to captain Villardi, but let me see in the later part of the game…

4 Likes

Thanks for answering I now I am spamming posts XD but it’s just because this wip has my totall attention it’s amazing

1 Like

Thanks, it is great to hear that :slight_smile:

As some other authors have noted, it is feedback like this that provides the energy to keep working! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How high does your psyche have to be to beat aeronaut?

It’s impossible right now, even with max psyche

Well that seems unfair especially if you are going the mental route

1 Like

Any suggestion on how a high psyche could influence the outcome of that fight? Problem is of course you’re dealing with an armour that has been refined over many fights with other heroes, so it has anti mental defences…)

Well causing them to fight back and end up crashing into a wall

1 Like

Mmmmm ok let me thing about this a bit… Could be a possibility…

1 Like

Additionally an even stronger psychic offense could turn us into Sans

I didn’t understand what you mean by sans. Can you explain a bit further?

In the game Undertale you are portrayed in combat as a heart and you have to dodge attacks. Sans should he choose to fight you slams your heart cursor on the top bottom and sides of the box you dodge in. So when portrayed in comics and animations he’s gesturing his hand or head and throwing the player around like a psychic ragdoll. https://media1.tenor.com/images/3a3ff8747b24d65bfd6ee5c0694695eb/tenor.gif?itemid=5288395

3 Likes

Have a random chance instead if passing out at low health to stay cousiness through sheer will power

Other power ideas

Crush: place your opponent into a psychic bubble and shrink it until they are crushed.

Breaker: focus on an opponent’s limb and break it ( possibly neck?)

Other side: travel to another version of the world without people and use it to travel between be points faster than normal.

2 Likes

Is the only thing about time powers to move fast (well not fast but to slow the time and move which seems fast)?

I think it’d be awesome if MC could go back in time and replay a lost battle(like one with steel aeronaut)he lost and try again but this time using precise movements to dodge and attack since MC knows their moves.

1 Like

Unfortunately I doubt this would be added cause in. The rewind power the mc forgot Parr of their day so movements of a attack woyld mostly be forgotten

1 Like

Rewind power is currently pointless.

120 points out of 300 you need to spend the remaining 280 very carefully but right now here’s the problem

Option 1 punch the bad guy fail and get beaten

Option 2. Use another power on the bad guy fail and get beaten

Option 3 do something else fail and get beaten.

You’ve lost

Would you like to rewind and lose in a different way than you previously lost?
No I want to win
Sure we can do that do you have a skill that would let you win?
No
Then rewinding just gives you the chance to lose again.

( Do you wish to rewind? Make a save before the decision and you can rewind time by reloading the save :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Romance with the boss?

By rewind I don’t mean exactly rewind like create a sort of a time loop like in Doctor Strange

Yeah Ik now it’s pointless power but I feel the time powers are grossly understated in the game I mean you can even use those to complete the Article/Work that Emily is always bickering about very easily, you can also slow down time around a certain area in front of you to dodge the projectiles or you can also just slow opponents movements to finish them of swiftly…

Also it kinda seems bad that MC can only choose to threaten Sarah at party can we get an option to be cautious since she’s clearly very dangerous and MC should not underestimate her…

(Sorry for late reply was kinda sorta busy :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

After the scene with the drug dealer where you can give him a warning or just let him go or turn him in the line says changes instead of chances