You are a young adult adrift in life, suffocating under the yoke of your oppressive society and relationships. Feeling out of sync with the rest of the world, you are looking for connection, freedom, a change of scenery at the very least.
You find it in the form of a long-lost city, calling out to you across space and time. Something is beckoning underneath the city’s glimmering white tiles, something ancient and powerful.
Will you resist the call beyond the veil and its seductive promises, or will you embrace the path destiny has set out before you?
A world not your own lies ahead.
· Play as cis male or female, trans male or female, or non-binary—with options to be straight, gay, or bisexual.
· Find romance with two different supernatural companions, either individually or in a polyamorous triad.
· Rich in lore and set in the same world as The Soul Stone War, long after the Battle for the Soul Stones is resolved.
· Overcome the crippling anxiety, depression, and hopelessness of your home life and forge a new path for yourself.
· A story of coming into one’s truest, authentic self, focused on overcoming demons that come both from within and without.
· The story is romance-centric, and Cy, in particular, is by default someone important to the MC–if not their partner, then their best friend. The two romanceable characters can be either male or female—you get to decide which.
The main character starts out depressed, anxious and trapped in an unhealthy environment. Later on, the game will contain adult themes, explicit adult content (which as always can be skipped), and brief mentions of suicidal ideation. At that point, the demo will be moved to the adult section.
The romanceable companions:
There will be two companions that the MC can romance in this game, either individually or in a polyamorous triad.
Zach is a cynic with a dry sense of humor, and they somehow always show up when the MC least expects them. Confident and easy-going, Zach fiercely is loyal if you prove that you deserve their dedication.
Cy is a strong-willed but grim individual who is completely oblivious to humor. Any attempt to joke with them will fall flat, but they make up for it with their passion for life and everything in it. Stubborn and territorial, Cy will do whatever it takes to draw the MC to them.
The game will feature many, MANY small chapters, and that will allow me to update it frequently. Timeline-wise, the game is set after The Soul Stone War series but BEFORE the series that will come after.
Here’s the Dashingdon link if you want to give it a try!
Also, links to my Tumblr, Patreon, Ko-Fi, and Discord server if anyone is interested!
Edit: The demo has been updated with chapter 2!
Edit: Chapter 3 is now complete and uploaded to the demo!
Edit: Demo updated with start of Ch4!
Edit: Chapter 4 continued!
Edit: Chapter 4 finished!
Edit: Chapter 5 in progress!