Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

I think he likes the various shades of purple, violet, and magenta.
But the main reason is that magenta is the opposite color to green so the two look good together. (that’s why the background of his picture is magenta)

Ah, so it’s from Arakawa Under the Bridge? That’s interesting; I’ve seen that anime years ago, but don’t remember that joke at all (it’s funny how some moments from the things we watch or play and don’t think too much of can later turn into huge memes). But yeah, I doubt Flourish would be into a samurai-style haircut (although he does dress like a medieval prince, so there is some similarity :slight_smile: )

I think most of them are self-explanatory (and also I didn’t really put that much thought into them, honestly), but if you have a particular one in mind, ask away!

Also, the outfits are subject to change if people have some ideas about what they should be.

1 Like

Well, I was thinking of the expandable costumes of characters like North. I say to April that if she has to combine blue with her skin tone, she looks like a medieval Swedish flag.

And that flag looks very nice to me. Instead, why is North wearing green? Just of mere curiosity.

If it is a sample of the impact of certain works with which we interact. Also, his impression as a young man with good levels of study still leaves an impression on me and he doesn’t just wear a suit as a cover.

Well, in my opinion, it has a very good taste.

1 Like

He’s not; he’s wearing teal - my favorite color.

I imagine it would look something like this:

1 Like

Oh I see. Thank you. That was all she could say about the heroic suits. I can’t imagine. what some of them would look like at their full power drawn by one of your digital artists. Thank you for your time and continue your successes :blush:

1 Like

Thank you; I’m hoping to get the next update ready by January 21st! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All of us who follow this thread patiently await your updates, whatever the dates may be. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pretty sus tbh

2 Likes

Oi @Rustem_Khafizov who is the most powerful RO and who’s the weakest?

2 Likes

Rio and Sky; they are both extremely versatile and their powers can reach truly unimaginable heights

Power-wise, Lex, since she doesn’t have superpowers (although she is a good fighter)

2 Likes

Excluding those seeing how they’re also MCs one way or another…

Also excluding her… Seeing how she has no powers… I wanna know only in ROs with powers…

Sorry for not clarifying.

2 Likes

Also are there any villains without powers, they maybe using tech or with pure skills somehow became a supervillain minus super part?!?

2 Likes

No problem! :slight_smile:

It’s probably a four-way tie between Oliver and Flourish (who have Mixed powers, which have a lot of applications) as well as Felix (since his power can even end the world if it backfires) and Jun (since he is the best duelist of all the ROs)

Sami and Estelle, since their powers have more to do with the mind than with combat.

The Vitruvians, maybe? They are regular humans who are very anti-augmented and we see in Rio’s chapter 5 how one or more of them orchestrated a kidnapping of several augmented and were about to kill them via using robots and technology

1 Like

Well if we can define power as that characteristic of individuals to be able to do any action or goal without much impediment. We could follow the premise of @Rustem_Khafizov that those with the most versatile powers are the most powerful. But we can also follow those that can have effects on the tangible and intangible world of living beings as well as the immediacy of said effects such as their impact and the ability to control the same power.

So a villain can not only be one with powers, ubermench or goddess affiliation but also those who can plan their plans to overwhelm their enemies or stay one step ahead of your opponents, as well as a collective support base. to justify your actions as Professor Russell’s father or the goddess.

1 Like

Oi @Rustem_Khafizov can any of the students can honestly defeat Hawk in their current power levels or at maxed stage?

2 Likes

And which of the ROs (including both MCs) cwn stand against Goddess longer?

2 Likes

In their current form, Rio and Sky might stand a chance, but if we’re talking maximum power, then maybe all of them? Because maximum power could mean a lot of things; for example, a smart character might come up with some clever strategy to defeat her or something like that.

Rio and Sky probably have the best chance, but really it remains to be seen when the final battle happens :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This thread celebrates its one-year anniversary today! (it’s also been exactly two years since I’ve joined this forum :slight_smile: )

This update includes ten more RO adventures for chapter 9 as well as other things, specifically:

• Playable RO paths are: Jun, April, Pink Patroller, Catie, Sky, Rio, Madison, North, Estelle, Meme, Dino, and those from the previous update. Lex, Felix, Sami, Misty, Flourish, Oliver, and Gloria are still in development.

• The final Hero Program lesson in chapter 6 (both MCs)

• A lesson with Catalyst in Chapter 5 (both MCs)

• Some more stuff for chapter 6 (both MCs)

• Pink Patroller’s scene from chapter 5 was moved to chapter 4 and a new one was written for him for chapter 5 (Rio only)

• Added info about characters like Pink Patroller and Jim Radford (that don’t fit into any other groups) into the stat screen under the “other notable people” category

5 Likes

Congratulations on your achievements these two years :blush:.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations for you and Balance :kissing_cat::smirk_cat::smiling_imp: also is that cake for your b’day or cauee you joined on this day?

2 Likes