Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

Probably skin tone, eye and hair color…
And the powers itself…

black and gray-ish? brown? basically muted/dull colors, or cold colors.

sry for not being specific -_-

2 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. I want to make sure that the character’s colors are unnatural, however.

Could you specify?
As for the power, it’s not going to change, but I can add more color ideas to it if that’s what you mean.

1 Like

gray hair (on young people) and grey skin is unnatural- seems like it’s hard to find unnatural colors for the gloomy ppl, :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dark violet like color hair would be broody,gothic and would be nice…
Dark blue or dark green like coloured skin tones…

I mean like light and bright colors for hair skin tones would be a bit out of tune for a broody type of MCs…

2 Likes

@Empress_Nightmare, @Mistyleaf123

I added the “other” option where you can input any color you want and the character’s appearance will now be described on the stats screen.

3 Likes

It looks like the mc is taking wearing their feeling’s on their sleeve very literally…

After getting past the deja vu, it seems like a good way in order to get past what happened to the first book.

By the way, how much time has passed from the first to this one? It would be awhile to rebuild and into install the bunker I would think.

Can’t wait to see the new villain.

1 Like

Probably a year or six months…

Thanks, about a month has passed since the last game. Construction is easier and quicker in the 2070’s, especially when you have a bunch of superpowered people involved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, just a month?!?
Oi @Rustem_Khafizov btw are ya gonna release an update for the first one with a save?!?

1 Like

Probably not, I don’t want to lock people out of content in the second game just because they haven’'t played the first one.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be an optional?!?
I mean even with a saved load from the first one, people can play without it too…

1 Like

But it could be a bit more work with more coding for you :joy_cat::smile_cat::roll_eyes:

Still doesn’t seem necessary. It makes sense in a game where you create your own character, which the first one isn’t.

And yeah, it’s a hassle to implement.

3 Likes

Crees que podamos seleccionar nuestro tipo de poder si escogemos jugar con un personaje nuevo? El poder en específico tu lo designas como tú quieras. Puedes explotar tu creatividad y sería divertido explorar tu idea de algún superpoder. Para hacerlo más interesante.

1 Like

It would be too difficult to implement in this game (plus it wouldn’t really fit narratively), but I do have some ideas regarding power type selection in a potential future project.

2 Likes

The custom character’s power sounds kinda OP lol but it is quite cool

1 Like

When you said we could make our own character I thought we would be able to meet Ramirez and they would teach us how to use our powers because I thought our powers would be the same but I was wrong our powers are not the same Good job you threw me for a loop I like that

1 Like

Oh genial. Tus seguidores esperaremos pacientes tus futuros proyectos :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me on the forums: “Oh a sequel to Balance of Superpower I should check it out. After all I read the first one.”
Me noticing continue as previous character or create new character: “Oh ok so this is great thanks”.
But seriously nice work so far

2 Likes