Recommended WIP's: Consolidation Thread

1 Like

@MichaelCrank Beat you by a hair’s breadth…

2 Likes

Definitely Donor. You are with the poor MC as she is imprisoned as food by a pair of charming, asshole vampires, and their helper that wants you dead. If you don’t get Stockholm syndrome by chapter 8, you’re not human.

4 Likes

I never thought I’d be thanking people for giving them Stockholm syndrome… but THANK YOU!!! Seeing this completely made my morning :blush:

EDIT: While I’m here, I wanted to list my favorite WIPs at the moment, although just about everything I read here (and I haven’t read nearly as much as I would’ve liked) has been stellar–almost to the point of being intimidating.

• Apex Predators - Great vibe to this one, omg and could a boy band concert possibly be a more appropriate setting for the fall of the human race?
  • The Hunter’s Sacrifice - I’ve never read anything like it, crazy original. Kinda reminds me of living in an ant colony. :ant:

EDIT2: Sorry, one more! Winter of the Bovine - You play a cow… But it’s really a horror/thriller when you think about it. Difficult to pull off, but the author does.

12 Likes

Yes, that’s it. Thank you very much!

@Beezlebub No problem! :grin:

And thank you so much for mentioning Apex Predators, @Elena_H! I can’t believe both my WIPs have made it onto this, I’m really honored! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly for the mention!

After spending the day going through the 30 or 40 CoG’s listed at the top of the page in the WIP section, I’ve come up with some WIP’s that may potentially end up replacing some of my current top 10.

The Synthetic Wastelands.
Mass Mother Murderer.
Til Death Do Us Part.
Good Intentions.
Honey and Fire.
5 of Swords.

I’ll see which of my old top 10 are still active to create an updated list soon.

3 Likes

Ahh I have a couple that I’ve been pretty excited over!

Noire Curse by @juniper
SoS: The Mortal Coil by @Dae-kalina
Model Citizens: Unmasked by @RenaB
A Mortal Hero: Patron of the Gods by @Oli_C

2 Likes

Honestly, I just came into this thread to make sure that both @MeltingPenguins’ Curious Cuisine and @Leem’s Reports from Philomena got mentioned, and I see that they each got several nods, so I’m happy.

6 Likes

All of these WIP are mine! ALL MINE muah hahaha.

I mean here’s the wip I really like.
Definitley FH: retribution
SoS: The mortal coil

And I think they’ve been mentioned before.

Demon: Recollect (WIP) -Sentinel path 70% done. UPLOADED-

1 Like

I feel happy and pressured at the same time.

2 Likes
  • Turncoat Chronicles
  • An Absinthian Ballad
  • The Wight King
  • SoS The Mortal Coil
  • 5 of Swords
  • The seven heirs of Ophaesia
  • The War for the West
  • Monsters
  • Lords of Aswick: Voice of God
  • The Unwanted Warrior
  • Kingdoms: Amber in Ashes
  • From Ashes we Rise
  • Guinevere

All no particular order

As you may have guessed, I’m a sucker for medieval and palace intrigue, backstabbing stories. Feel free to recommend me if you’ve found another one of those :grinning:

4 Likes

Medieval back stabbing, you say?

4 Likes

Oh no

1 Like

I mean stories set in ancient times where people hid their true faces behind their masks, smiling and getting along when facing each other but plotting behind the doors, betraying and double crossing. And court drama, drama, drama… I had too much fun playing(read it as trying to kill as many people as possible while trying to stay alive) Choice of Romance. Now I’m itching for a new game where I could do the same. I’ve found Turncoat Chronicles so far. But I also just like stories set in the past more. Not as a peasant though :joy:. I don’t want to be a peasant in medieval europe times. Make me a noble and make me play court politics and I’m sold!

You might like my WIP, Mass Mother Murderer.

1 Like

I’ll check it out :grin:

1 Like

Sam, have mercy on the person. They don’t know what they’ll be getting into with your story :wink:.

2 Likes