3. Aetherian Spell Academy by @Karlan
  4. Curse of The Spirit by @aequa
  5. The Operative by @spytim
  6. Birth Of a Hero by @adrao
  7. Warlock City by @Revache
  8. The Enchanter Misery by @Samuel_H_Young
  9. A thousand Miles of sky by @SirEdmund
  10. Law abiding citizen by @SmolPirate

Edit : I just realise i forget to add A thousand Miles of Sky and Law abiding citizen to the list :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Okay…so many mentions of my WIPs that I’m flabbergasted. Am I being pranked? o.o

9 Likes

Thank you for the love everyone! There are so many great WIPs and way more I’m excited for than I’ve noted here.

Totem Force by @ParrotWatcher
My childhood fantasies brought to life. Can’t wait to see this one done!

Nuclear Powered Toaster! By @hustlertwo
Awesome game that I guess is technically finished. Really mixes witty humour with some of the best characterisation I’ve ever seen. Playing chicken with an oncoming missile is the best.

The Paths to Greatness by @Writing_Fever
A great world that has that classic odyssey feel to it. Epic in scope and releasing too slowly for my needs.:yum:

School of Necromancy by @atiaxi
I’m always a sucker for wizard school games and wizards in general (can you guess?) and this one adds necromancy to the mix which is just a bonus.

9 Likes

The Rightful Heir by @Domates

Totem Force by @ParrotWatcher

From Ashes we Rise by @Wraith

And finally,

The Unwanted Warrior by @NutellaQueen

6 Likes

Since you’ve all been so kind to post your favorite WIP’s I thought I’d post mine.

1. Diaspora ( by @Jaybirdy )

2/3. Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights ( by @Snoe )/Through Broken Lenses ( by @Interestedparty).

1. Guenevere ( by @jeantown ).

2. Mordred: Blood Cries Afar ( by @Protagonist ).

3. Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum ( by @nauhziy ).

4. Donor ( by @Elena_H ).

5. Golden Eagle ( by @Goshman ).

6. Children of the Gods ( by @Rohie ).

7. Blood and Steel ( by @N1GHTMAR3 ).

11 Likes

Children of the gods

3 Likes

Thankee-sai. Long days and pleasant nights.

4 Likes

Wellspring: Origin…

2 Likes

@soprano and @Beezlebub Thank you both for the recommendations! Mordred’s my first ever foray into creative writing, and I’m absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed it.

1 Like

I honestly think of all the WIP’s I mentioned, Mordred has the greatest potential.

2 Likes

Well, cheers! :relaxed: Give me a shout if you spot anything that could be improved upon - feedback’s always welcome.

2 Likes

@Chopper @Eric_knight
Thank you so much! <3

4 Likes

Thank you, it is very satisfying to think someone likes your work.

4 Likes

@Creator Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

@Beezlebub I’m super flattered to have made your list. Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Your game is about as unique of a concept as I’ve come across and it feels internally consistent ( as in I can completely understand the motivations and actions of all of the characters thus far, nothing in your story has tested my incredulity which can be an issue with CoG’s at times ).

2 Likes

@Beezlebub :blush: You totally made my evening. Everyone has been very supportive on this forum, but that’s probably the best compliment I’ve received so far. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Thank YOU for producing such an excellent WIP.

2 Likes

Welcome… I am so happy to be able to play “StarCraft” in CoG format :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Eric_knight, @ApplePi, @AmericanShakespeare, @Chopper and anyone else who mentioned my silly space game, it really means a lot to me!

There are so many great WIPs out there it’s hard to choose, but here are a few of my favorites:

Model Citizen: Unmasked by @RenaB
Guenevere by @jeantown
Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights by @Snoe
Diaspora by @Jaybirdy
Icarus Sun by @RenaB (I’ll wait for you forever…)

I also have high hopes for @Eric_Moser’s Episodic Space Opera :grin:

11 Likes