Becoming Guardian (WIP) - Updated 03/21/2020

“And the you just died” wow, 10/10 best ending ever :wink:

5 Likes

@Isabella_Taylor Should be corrected now, thanks for letting me know!

@rosemary_and_sage I aim to please :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This happens for a couple options on the Jamie route as well, in this area.

2 Likes

Whoops, I forgot that I changed the way personality traits were set and didn’t update the files for Jamie, Aaron, and Katie haha. Should be resolved now :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’ll tell you anything else I see. I like how you handled traits in this game and am eager to see more!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Great demo so far, one of my favorite wip

3 Likes

The first line was different before if you pick that you wish sam was serious with her flirting, is this intentional or a copy paste error?

2 Likes

@Isabella_Taylor Thank you! I really appreciate it and I’m glad you’re enjoying the story so far.

@Christian02 Thanks for the screenshots! Just uploaded the fixes now

@Noah Copypaste error! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Should be corrected now

3 Likes

And a bit later the mc was suddenly on a date with tori, though they haven’t dated anyone

Edit:

The double quotation marks are a bit confusing

3 Likes

It’s talking about the past she’s your ex.

3 Likes

@Noah_Fox
My bad! That was a result of a variable issue in the startup doc. I believe it’s fixed now!

@No_This_Is_Patrick
I actually did goof the coding for the alternate scene here :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ooff the drama and angst. :clap:
Can’t wait for more.

4 Likes

Ouch,I love the interaction between MC and Sam so much that any characters unrelated to Sam seem like add on to me

7 Likes

Wow this story has a lot of potential :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Wow. I literally felt jealous when my mc found out Tori was close to Sam. Oooh the ache in my heart :sob:

12 Likes

Take comfort in the fact we are the one who Sam decided to tell in person and who asked to go to the appointment with her. She just texted Tori and did not even invite her over :stuck_out_tongue: Tori just showed up!
(Also, is it me or is there no in text transition from the restaurant to Sam’s place? I might have just missed it though)

11 Likes

Yep I am taking comfort about that fact :laughing: Guess it’s the MC who she trusts the most.

4 Likes

I really like the story so far, especially Sam. The only not so good things I see are the typos- sort of? But then it’s still really good. Like GOOD :open_mouth: Can’t wait for more!

3 Likes