After your best friend becomes a single parent, you agree to become the legal guardian of their baby. When you suddenly find yourself actually needing to fulfill that roll, are you able to keep that promise? Find out!
I want to try and create a story that is fundamentally different than anything I’ve ever really tried to write. I love fantasy stories, superhero stories, supernatural stories in pretty much any form of media. I’m pretty sure most of the media I consume falls under at least one of those categories if not multiple. With my other WIP being a fantasy based story I find it a little exhausting to write sometimes. So this bad boy here is like a pallet washer for me.
What To Expect
- Four different main routes to explore, so four different main characters to get to know.
- Exploring the troubles of adapting to guardianship
- Friendship and/or relationship building
- Plenty of drama and maybe some slight emotional turmoil
- Oh and 3-5 unique love interests per route
- Other things that I’m probably forgetting but will mention eventually
- Changes to stat page (2018-04-21)
- Relationship stats page attended (2018-04-21)
- Missing text issue fixed (2018-04-21)
- Sam Chapter Two posted (2018-03-31)
- Grammer, spelling, code updated. (2018-03-31)
- Small change to Chapter One. (2018-03-31)
- Katie Chapter One added (2018-03-27)
- Minor changes to code (2018-03-27)
- Jamie Chapter One added (2018-03-24)
- Spelling/grammar corrections (2018-03-24)
- Stats page updated (2018-03-24)
- Custom hair colour option added (2018-03-24)
- Minor changes to dialog (2018-03-24)
- Minor coding changes (2018-03-24)
- Sam and Aaron First Chapter added (2018-03-21)
- 16 love interests planned, currently. 6 female, 6 males, 4 non-binary.
- Technically speaking 8 and a half of the love interests have been introduced, thrilling I know lol
- Made a relationship stats page the no one asked for
- Personality traits are now hidden and set to true/false because y nawt
I have the “introductions” to each route up and written so please feel free to read through them. Since there will be four separate story routes I plan on focus on one at a time. None of the stories overlap directly, they just all share the same central theme of the MC learning how to parent.
If you have read through all four routes be sure to vote below for which interests you the most. The one with the most votes by this Sunday (March 18th) will be the route I focus on until it’s done.
- Samantha Newell (Best friend)
- Aaron Peaks (Best friend)
- Katie Newell (Best friend’s sister)
- Jamie Peaks (Best friend’s brother)