Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (submitted!)

Who will the Sorceress have lost so that she will start being ruthless with the villains? :thinking:

1 Like

@Francisco_Mendez Six other members of The Patriots died on the same day, fighting the Harbingers of Doom. Witnessing that firsthand is what radicalized Sorceress.

1 Like

You’re right, it’s only natural to hold a grudge when good and great friends or peers are killed by evil social “scum”. :anguished:

1 Like

Is this a stand alone? Now I haven’t read super far into it yet cause I’m about to go to sleep, but just from the first few pages I got confused. It didn’t mention what are power was. Just knew it’s somehow related to colors. Starting off with a new character it just feels like it slipped right into customization and then the academy.

Thank you for your time​:blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

It’s a sequel, but it should be playable even for the new players. :grin:

The powers are elaborated on during the opening ceremony in chapter 1 and later during the Hero Program trials in chapter 2 :blush:

I still believe that the Thugs who abused Dino as a child put him down the drain at Mercy of the rats and dirty water.

It is believable that someone like him has that fear due to some childhood trauma. Something that no human or augmented child should ever go through. :cry:

1 Like

That’s an interesting suggestion! :thinking:

Kinda takes away the comedy that his fear of rats is supposed to evoke though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It can be if the MC like the player wanting to be polite to some ROs just don’t dig into their past. :face_with_monocle:

And also to avoid evoking memories that may still hurt them. :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know about you but checking the story with Sky and its ROs I noticed that Dino, along with Amy and Dimitry could easily imitate the recent Dr. Livesey meme (Of course if we want a scene faithful to the original book) or with Sami and Dolly if we want stick more to this Russian version that we see in the meme of the Treasure Island, what do you think? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe? I’m not sure who would be which character though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, this would be the cast in my head:

Dr. Livesey played by Dino Emiliani.

A female version of Jim Hawkins could be played by Dolly (for her love of leading stories) or Amy (for her desire for adventure)

And the noble Aristocrat John Trelawney from Bristol would be played by Dimitry (Precisely because of his noble airs) or Sami (Because he is almost the same elegant type as Dimitry but also because he has contacts that could perhaps help him in his adventure to have resources or help in team goals)

That’s how I saw it in my head :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah, yes, that makes sense! :blush:

1 Like