Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

Probably the final major update to the game before I submit it for publication. :blush:

The update includes:

• An extra scene in chapter 8 where you can explore NYC with one of your teammates after the talk show.
  • Expanded team evaluation part in new character’s chapter 3
  • A profanity filter that can be turned on or off
  • The settings tab, which allows the player to change the picture visibility settings and the profanity filter settings at any point in the game.
  • Bug fixes here and there
  • …and a little secret :wink:
5 Likes

I’m looking forward for the actual release, G’Luck and Congratulations @Rustem_Khafizov

1 Like

You’re a sneaky cheeky li’l thing… Now all I’ll do is wonder what this would be :joy_cat::smiling_imp::smirk_cat:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

It’s all in the name :wink:

1 Like

We’ll see :male_detective:

1 Like

I have submitted the game for publication today! I don’t know when exactly the game will be released, but probably at some point next year.

Big thanks to everyone in this thread for your ideas and comments! You helped me out tremendously during the game’s lengthy development! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Lol I havent played the first yet but good job

1 Like

Check it out if you’re interested, although the sequel should be playable even for those who haven’t played the first one! (I hope :slight_smile: )

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll probably do it some point while waiting for this one. I think I’ll like it since I enjoyed this one

1 Like

Congratulations. You have reached the goal of this creative and programming adventure. It has been a pleasure to be present in the development of this parallel adventure between both MCs and us, the viewers, attentive to the development of yours for more than a year.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Rustem, thank you for such work! Very interesting story!
Life is known in contrast.
The life of some personalities is as complex and interesting as the interweaving of patterns…

1 Like

Yessss

Yeah, probably in a year, there are LOOOOOTS of books in the waiting list…

2 Likes

Early Congratulations @Rustem_Khafizov [you deserve it]. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

@Empress_Nightmare Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me: If only Oris didn’t have such fast regenerative powers…
The fight between Oris and a swordsman: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I updated the demo, fixing a whole bunch of bugs and typos, mostly in the later chapters! :slight_smile:

I’m planning to proofread the whole game in the next few weeks or so to make it as polished as possible for its eventual release.

Also, today is Rio’s birthday! :partying_face:

(they are now negative 33 years old! :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

I noticed a bug where Felix should be facing Amber but the text mentions that he intends to use his power against Cyan. It’s a typo I didn’t notice before, sorry. :pensive:

1 Like

Thank you very much for catching that one! :blush:

I apparently forgot to put the necessary code in there; have no I idea how I managed to miss it, but I did :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry, small details happen to all of us, including the most detailed. :slight_smile:

1 Like