Awoken (Fantasy WIP) - updated 16/May/2017

:scream:! You must let me buy him a gift with said money then! There has to be a market nearby.

Edit: What if we send him on an errand, run off to buy a gift, and only 1/5 choices is actually a gift he would appreciate? Make it a challenge! :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

To go along with the tournament, maybe a library for knowledge MCs, and a visit to some kind of zoo or bestiary for an animal MC? And then maybe options specifically for bonding/spending time with the apprentice? Not sure what for a magic MC though …

1 Like

Or MC could cheat with magic to win…

Always, since it conveys multiple meanings and she’s adorable when I say it :heart:

1 Like

I’m sucker for fantasy geez! Popping in to say that Im thoroughly enjoying this, the pacing is just right and the anticipation for the reunion is agonizing ~ Cant wait to see more! Malina is just too darn adorable, although im slightly afraid of what shes like now~ ;-;

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Monsters(WIP)- updated 10/10/16

@Dimitri_Malik I think you are in the wrong thread…

@Sammysam Wrong thread.

Thanks! :smile: Intrigued is good

Hey you still working on this??

Yup, still working on it! Just … kind of slowly, not made better by a busy period at work, or me deciding that I need to rewrite a big chunk of one branch because it wasn’t working.

Have a Malina.

16 Likes

You can’t distract us with pretty pictures off … ooo it’s Malina :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hahaha nice for you to say cause i chose her

Status report: still to write is one long conversation in the neutral path, one conversation and wrap-up scene in the baron path, and the (rewritten because it wasn’t working) fight scene and a few linking scenes on the rebel path.

Getting there… :sweat:

10 Likes

Delightful design. Pleasing and smooth to read. Letters just the right size. I would prefer next button to be centered, though.
Few things:
“Ah, that mountain air. So bracing!”
“Is that a wyvern?”
Hard to see here, but types of quotes are different: first one is more round, second one is standard. It jumps from one type to another through the text.

How about the romantic moonlit walk with Malina scene? :wink:

4 Likes

I can’t take credit for the CSS design! It’s one of the custom preset options on Dashingdon.

That’s next chapter :wink:

4 Likes

Can’t wait! :heart_eyes:

Silver: “Time to get back to the well”
Me: “This is all well and good, but what happened with Mal, did she love me back? Did we get married”
Silver: “There are far more important matters at hand…”
Me: “Your right, I want to see our first date!”
Silver: “You need to focus on…”
Me “Oh and our first kiss :heart_eyes:
Silver [facepalm]: "Why are you always so difficult…

6 Likes

Well, good choice, then.
Caught: error 69, something about memory question, I, unfortunately, closed the message. Occurred after attempting to tell stranger that you don’t believe their explanation about memory well not working properly. That part after death and taxes, met with rebels, if that matters.
Will be adding them as I go.