Awoken (Fantasy WIP) - updated 16/May/2017

I tried all of the new options, but I prefer helping the guards by driving off the ‘bandits’.

1 Like

Did you get the name Asher from the GoT game? :blush:

p.s. I could edit the post if u want me to

1 Like

@Scribblesome Well, in Silver’s words: “You had a light touch, you were always fond of the diplomatic approach, and you tried to be kind to people when you could.” She was kind to her old schoolmates, her students, the people who seek her help, and even the Baron’s annoying messenger. Also, she loves animals. She was practically in love with the wyvern she and Silver rode on, and she had a pet cat named Lyle. Speaking of Silver, she’s not at all hostile towards them, and at first was only willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but came to trust them in time. Aside from that, my MC prefers the logical and practical approach. She doesn’t believe in wasting resources (and lives) where it isn’t necessary, which is why when she saw the fight between the masks and the guards, she chose to break the fight non-lethally without favouring either side.
Regarding her memories, all she wants is to regain them in order to remember what’s going on and her role in it, so she could play her part in ending whatever conflict is happening, and return to her old self and her old life.

These are her stats at the end of the current demo.
Skills
Magic: 43%
Fighting: 5%
Animals: 10%
Knowledge: 31%
Authority: 55

Relationships
Stranger: 50%
Aden: 50%
Personality
Cooperative: 70% Isolated: 30%
Disdain: 19% Kindhearted: 81%
Direct: 28% Subtle: 72%

1 Like

@RyseAbove That would be great if you could!

1 Like

@RyseAbove Yes, I did. I really like that name and I’m not a very creative person, so it’s another name I took from GoT :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Myrian stopped the fighting, but remained neutral seeing as she didn’t know what was going on. And Asher simply ignored everything. He doesn’t shy away from battle, but it wasn’t his problem. ( Malina didn’t seem to mind )
I tried all the options though. Letting your apprentice or the bear help you out are my favorites. Couldn’t the other pets help as well? Nymeria felt a little left out :smile:

1 Like

She must like Asher, then! if you have low rel with Malina, you get a different outcome. For Aden it’s based on your disdain.

I was wondering whether the other pets could be involved… I still need to finish the weapons+magic option though.(Yes, that’s completely unselectable at the moment, in case anyone was wondering. How much am I regretting giving four weapon options? So much :laughing:)

@NotGoingToGiveUp: I did consider a ‘kill everyone’ option, but as it stands it might throw off the resulting events too much.

2 Likes

nvm I can only edit titlte :sweat_smile: sorry

The story looks interesting.

1 Like

I love this and I love the stranger. Reading through the thread and finding out that they aren’t going to be an LI was heartbreaking and I just hope that whatever reason they aren’t is a great one. After the dream I can’t wait to find out what they are to the MC.

Also, I was wondering:
Since I chose Aden as my apprentice and kept Malina alive, is it possible that with her personality she could become an enemy for the MC in the future? Even a small one? I’d love to see her come back and make you regret not choosing her. Especially after seeing what she did to the peddler.

3 Likes

Silver’s snared another one :imp: I’ll be curious to see what everyone thinks of the actual LIs now.

To be honest, my initial plan was to have the non-chosen one just disappear from the story, but I’m starting to rethink that now and wonder what they’d be doing in the present time. hmmm… but no promises! (yet)

2 Likes

Disappear? What a waste of a perfectly good character with a reasonable motive.

3 Likes

Kind of lazy, I admit.

And I like how everyone thinks Malina’s the bad one! like you can’t talk Aden into a murder about ten minutes after meeting him.

7 Likes

I like Malina.
She has magic potential is very calm and knows how to get the job done.
She doesn’t seem evil she just seems very withdrawn.

As long as she doesn’t cause my MC too much trouble we’ll get along fine.

1 Like

She certainly could use some tutoring to help control her potential before she blow things up. Intentionally mostly, but otherwise too. :neutral_face:

Wish I could take both, they’d be great for entertainment when bored. :grinning: Then again, if they start out hating each other they’ll probably be lovers in the end. :smirk:

Maybe you could take in both. Then soon after, they get into an argument and one of them leaves, for some reason.

Madenla! :heart_eyes: (probably a very bad idea :stuck_out_tongue: )

Having both of them would cause complications in the plot, I think :confused: especially given certain things in the present.

She’s just misunderstood :innocent:

1 Like

Yes, about that, I have my suspicious suspicions that suspects suspect suspects. :neutral_face:

Sounds…suspicious :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Oh suffering suffocats and Suffering Succotash! you two. :smile_cat:

2 Likes