Attracting more attention and more readers to your WIP

Lol slightly but i think i get it

If I got the question right: Let’s say you want a zombie relationship bar to appear after chapter 2 or after a certain choice. In startup make *create zombie_relationship false. Then, in the stats, make *if zombie_relationship, and do this below *percent zombie_relationship Zombie(or however you want it displayed). After a certain choice/chapter you want the bar to appear, do *set zombie_relationship true. Hope it helped. :smiley:

1 Like

Startup-*create name “Unknown”. Show stats-Name: (dollar sign){name}. (Do this above stats). Then, after you make name choices/options, do *set (dollar sign){name} “name”.

1 Like

Ah that you for making it clear EDIT is it sad that i am proud of myself for coding in my first stat, be honest

No problemo. Its fairly easy, if you have further problems, ask away! :smiley: Edit: I was very confused and when I successfully put the relationship bars, I felt pretty accomplished and proud, so its fine.

1 Like

Yeah next time i will probably PM you, to keep this thread off-topic

But “Eh, why not?” looks eye catching :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Oh i wasn’t saying it wasn’t eye-catching i was simply giving my opinion on the matter

I would definitely play a game named " Eh, why not "
Why ? Because it looks like the writer has a sense of humour.

6 Likes

lightbulb appears Will keep that in mind. Nah, to speak seriously now, what the heck would the game be about? :smiley:

It could start with pretty normal life and then the protagonist was asked to go somewhere and do something and he said why not and bam real story starts ( would be good it’s a horror / thriller story )

5 Likes

If the title is all one needs for success, I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce my next story. It’s called Attack of the Enchanted Bisexual Superpowered Robot Zombie Vampires.

(You play as a stapler salesman. But by the time the readers find out it will be too late! Mwee hee he!)

9 Likes

A stapler salesman :joy:

Also, on another note, I think it’s interesting that my previous three HGs, Trial of the Demon Hunter, Captive of Fortune, and Foundation of Nightmares, probably have better titles than my current WIP, The Magician’s Task, but the WIP has better characters and writing. Meh.

2 Likes

I think you have a misunderstanding sir because I think magician’s task is a better title ( a good title consists of catchy simple words and a interesting meaning ) than the other ones. ( and the fan base from previous titles is a factor too )

2 Likes

That’s true! I guess TMT is better in those ways, though it’s probably less creative than the other ones. Not that I don’t like the title, because I do, but I just thought it was funny that it could potentially be less eye-catching even though it’s better, haha.

Less eye catching.
Psst I clicked it after I read word magician.

3 Likes