Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

I guess she’ll be my Goddesses secret twin sister from an alternate dimension :grin:

3 Likes

For people to refer to us would they use nicknames like for example King of the Dead

2 Likes

Wouldn’t they just call you the God/Goddess of Death?

1 Like

the Devil has many nicknames but ya that would make sense

2 Likes

i’m kind of hoping we can use our power as lord of the underworld to reincarnate the immortal empress and have our own Xena Warrior Princess.

7 Likes

In the centuries that we have been asleep, is there a possibility that new gods have been created/born? For example maybe a God of Thunder like many old religions had or a God of War maybe.

3 Likes

That a great idea hopefully we are able to bring her back from the dead and if we are able to have her in our army I think we have a good chance of conquering the whole world :grin:

1 Like

I think that would depend on whether or not we are evil since if we are we would probably need to so she can kill any heroes that oppose us since we would need permission to kill them personally.

Good or evil should have nothing to do with it. The elves and the humans have repeated invaded goblin lands.

Which means the goblins need someone to defend them from elf and human aggression.

5 Likes

Wait a minute are those two maids spirits or something like that because they were talking about being reincarnated

So sorry for the late replies! I have been busy.Currently, I am trying to finish reading a novel for an assignment this week. So my replies are not going to be as quick as I would like.

You don’t currently have the power to cause another extinction. The other gods have been consolidated their power. You on the other hand, you have been absent for centuries.
And even if you had such power, six gods against one are not favourable odds. Your deity is definitely not the weakest of the gods (you are in the top 3), but is not currently the strongest amongst the seven.

The relationship with the other gods will depend on you as the story continues. Most are neutral towards you but that can change.

Currently, I am not planning on including mortals as ROs. But I do plan on including ROs beside the six gods.

Yep. There are going to be more races then the seven that were initially available for the club.

I can tell you now, it won’t be easy. Chloe is very organised and thorough and has a strong grasp on the elves. She is currently the strongest of the gods. This is largely due to her structuring the elven society to be a very strict theocracy. Any elf that is cursed, is immediately killed to preserve the purity of the elven race. So elves are not going to be corrupted easily if she has her way. But one of your advisers is a drow who escaped her clutches :shushing_face:

There will be creatures in the underworld that protect the MC. The maids did imply this when they were talking about the “steward”. I might include creatures such as Cerberus, the three headed hound, later on as your MC grows stronger.

The elves and the humans did have their deities which gave them an edge over the goblins. The goblins just did not have a chance to win.

As your MC consolidates their power and grows stronger, there will be an option to choose symbols for the deity.

A god’s creation has autonomy to decide whether to fight or not. Gods do not usually fight amongst themselves directly, usually they try to influence the mortal world. But for those who do want a clash between the gods, that will only be available in the last chapters.

You will as the cult around the god develops.

And in return, I am sure that they will remain loyal and devout subjects.

If I follow my current outline for chapter 1, you will have an option to pick a disciple or champion between a pick of three in order to unify the divided goblin tribes. And hopefully recapture the lands that were conquered by the elves and humans.

Technically speaking, all of the members in the club have not created a fantasy race because they disappeared before any of them had written down the races. You will later come to realise that this world has features that the club did not create. For example, the existence drows, orcs and trolls will also be a mystery. The explanation behind this will also reveal why you guys got sucked into the game in the first place.

:joy::joy::joy: Mom was just teasing you.

:zipper_mouth_face:

Yep, that is just one example.But I mostly use Ruler of the Underworld.

Yes, but I consider them more as minor gods who help out the major gods. The seven gods are still the strongest though.

I actually never thought about that. That is a good suggestion, I’ll see if I can bring her back in the later chapters.

Yes, but not everyone in the Underworld is a spirit/soul.

15 Likes

How will the other gods react when they see us? I mean we were kinda friends before they just disappeared for 10 years, even longer for them. Also since we have one drow can we make more and create a new sociey? Will we be able to change our patron race to the drow or any other races we corrupt? And lastly how competent are the goblins?

7 Likes

@Darkner If Chloe is the most powerful, does that mean Jonathan is second?

2 Likes

YAY in the top 3 strongest gods and I barely understand what’s happening

11 Likes

I can be a badass death god,
hell yeah I like this WIP already \o/

6 Likes

@Darkner

Is the MC screwed over with the goblins?

1 Like

I guess it depends on the MC’s view of Goblins lol

3 Likes

It will depend on the goblins too I guess, if they are like the goblins from Goblin Slayer I doubt I will like them all that much, but I don’t think they will be like that in this.

5 Likes

Soo uh anyone else wondering how we are going to increase our power later in the game?

2 Likes

Since were in the top 3 strongest god’s what would the rankings be for them?
Also will we be able to have a weapon we’re associated with, like Poseidon’s trident, Zeus’s lightning bolt and can we choose what it is?

@Elthuyu Might be from prayers, but apparently were already in the top 3 strongest god.

1 Like