Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

@Nomad33810 You’re correct, there is no God of the Sea. I don’t there is a need for one, the Gods work together to sustain the world.

It could be said that Jonathan is the God of the Sea, since the moon which he created controls the tides.

8 Likes

I think I’ll try and keep my guy as normal as possible…no power trips what so ever :innocent:

10 Likes

I’m not sure if someone asked this already, will the goblins evolve?
Like Hobgoblins, Ghouls, Orcs, Ogres… something like Re:Monster

3 Likes

So what’s been happening here? Were there any new updates?

@Waleed09 I’ll leave that as a surprise for now :smile:

@Vanessa_Pang I’m still finishing off editing Chapter 1, so no updates as of yet. If nothing comes up. I should be releasing it tomorrow or Sunday.:+1:

22 Likes

“WE HAVE A DEADLINE, LADS. WE HAVE A DEADLINE.”

Those were the words clamored by the frenzied masses as they took to the streets in euphoria after the latest proclamation by our Lord Darkner. Following the initial bout of hysteria, reports indicate that work attendance has dropped by 37% as fans of Atheina remained at home, furiously refreshing the Choice of Games page, in order to play the latest chapter as soon as possible. Back to you, Kevin.

11 Likes

Thank you Randy for the news. Now to Marie about the news on the dog that successfully hit two free throws to win a middle school basketball game. We’ll go to her now, Marie?

Haha but really can’t wait though.

1 Like

news cuts back to me Wait, I’m back on? Shit…

Ladies and gentlemen, all I can say is… FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!

runs away

Guys guys i found another camera and i hope i’m in. Martial law will be declared in a few hours.

hears Let the Gods Burn!! and checks the window

My god!

Those that have mass hysteria seem to have been introduced into the ranks of the revolution

"Martin Get the guns!!"

Kevin, Randy Cam barricade the doors but please when you see me and martin let us in we have guns!! cause welcome to the Apocalypse

:expressionless: it’s decided I blood love you people.

1 Like

why everytime i look at this thread, i discover a whole new wave of insanity ?

7 Likes

Kicks in the door to Channel 4 broadcasting room to save Cam and Kevin, having lost two fingers on my right hand and an eye

Merry Christmas you filthy animals. Machinegun salvo

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing more!

This thread is always lively :grin:

1 Like

walks into the the channel four door

Jesus, Randy put the gun down.

doors open

“Daniel” where the guy that was in charge of putting the broadcast throught the satilites. asks Cam.

Martin, well funny story. we were driving over when the revolution got in our way. I swerved the car causing it to roll. Matin already bloodied up go himself up before getting punched by the revolutionarys. then he got stabbed a couple time before getting shot in the arm and knocked out. however he screamed before going uncounises, casusing me to wake up. Martin woke up and screamed. I noticed that he was getting attacked and fired at his attacker. he was able to get up before another revolutionary threw him off a cliff.

Cam then asked “are you alright”

yay yay i’m fine

hear crys of Let the gods burn!! in the backround

fires three shots at the mob outside and rushes to the next room

pushes bookcase in front of the door of the next room

yay i’m fine those three aren’t

laughs wildly

take a gun we’re going to need it. also randy what the heck did you see

1 Like

If he saw what I saw then… You don’t wanna know. shudders then looks at a picture of Marie

Damn you Air Bud, damn you to Hell!

1 Like

Let everything burn!

Sets random people on fire with a flamethrower

I pretty sure that wasn’t it. see if you take the image randy gave us in the broadcast before it went offline and add a few filters and change a setting or two. you get what I believe is a splinter tank.

A splinter-what says Kevin.

A splinter tank, it a armored autonomous vehicle that has spider like legs and a tank turret on top. it was developed by the Xelon cooperation who main building doesn’t exist anymore.

“Wait it doesn’t exist anymore” says Cam.

I’ll get to that, see splinter-tank is made out of programmable liquid metal and is powered by the energy source Xelon which when coursed through solidifies it. say it want to be a normal tank. the 3 front leg come together and the back legs come together and the liquid metal forms the sides then a pulse of Xelon course through and it’s solid then it forms the treads .

see I believe the military deployed them but they lost control and detonated the secondary Xelon reactors. the remnants of the liquid metal from the dozen tanks that were destroyed in the explosions form this giant tank turret on the top of the building. however the main reactor was unstable but not detonated so about 20 odd minutes ago were running from the city center and over 10 minutes they detonated the reactor.

Random car crashes through the previous rooms wall

“Anyone in here” someone yells from the previous room.

the somebody sees Daniel’s face fires two shots glass between walls breaks.

everyone to the ground.

**pulls out gun then sees that the someone is Edward. **

Edward, that you.

Daniel great to see you and the gang, Randy want the heck happed to you.
before randy could speak Daniel says “how’s life at the channel Four in the New Order thread”

“its good, you know how I was an officer in the army before coming to channel four. well during the crisis athenia was in when everyone was shouting Let the Gods Burn”. well they transferred me back just in case anything bad happed.

Wait where’s Marie

Everyone chuckles except Kevin who says Damn You Air Bud

1 Like

Well… This escalated pretty quickly.

BREAKS SOMEONE’S LEGS THEN RUNS its not my problem anymore