Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

…Ah…now I also can imagine that domain. With mafia-esque vibe too…
Mine’s a bit different. Maybe like a steampunk kind of domain. Knowing Goblins and their minds, oh and some of their merchant like attitudes :joy:.

2 Likes

Nice Demo :grin: I am really looking forward to engulf the world and all races in darkness and forge an empire of darkness through war to become the ultimate dark lord :smiling_imp::laughing::laughing:
Five gods against one? Sure it will be fun, but no worries, Kratos taught me valuable lessons during my childhood :thinking::joy:
One question, will be possible to have have a lieutenant or right arm in our evil deeds? I think this would be a cool addition. :smile:

the lord of the dark is already feared before he even reaches the world as we can see :sweat_smile::

3 Likes

My underworld world would be more of reskinned version of Olympus just darker and rocky and with lava falls

6 Likes

My underwold would look like tes’ deadlands

Or wow’s shadowmoon valleyimage
Both very lovley places

8 Likes

So Mordor and…green Mordor?

3 Likes

Yes if you book it few months early you can get it also in purple pink or blue version

5 Likes

I know they arent mordor but they make me think they are just sections of mordor

2 Likes

God damn pre-order DLC…

@CultOfCthulhu Bethesda is nothing if not uncreative.

4 Likes

My Underworld would look like Quel’thalas before arthas came, at least in the part where I and the people I like “live”.

The rest of the Underworld would look like Icecrown.

2 Likes

You know by bringing up Quel’thalas i want to have elves that draw power from the underworld end up like the blood elves

1 Like

You mean like the Void elves or the Wretched?

2 Likes

Just looked at the Void elves and they look stupid in my opinion but what i mean is that the elves that use the power of the underworld be ostracized and kicked out who then go on to make a kingdom while they are forced to keep drawing energy from the underworld to keep their strength up while also getting glowing green eyes.

*I am totally not ripping off the actual blood elf story i pinky promise

2 Likes

That would make us Sargeras and our army/followers the Legion, I like it.

But the Lich King and the Scourge will always be my favourite.

2 Likes

I usually picture someplace like Petra (Al-Kazneh in particular) or Lycian rock-cut tombs combined with Coldharbour from eso. All Greek architecture carved into sharp cliff faces surrounded by dead forests and lots of glowy blue crap.

Summary

Coldharbour

gp_crwn_housing_coldharborplot_1x1

Al-Kazneh

Lycia

3 Likes

So I can add Dark Elves to my list of races under my control? This pleases me. Greatly. Not that I don’t like Goblins. I’d just prefer to be in command of Dark Elves.

Also, I know you said you’d make non god RO’s. But might there be a way for us to give longevity to a particular follower of ours? Maybe not godhood but increased life, or perhaps immortality in a way? And make them a RO?

I’m mildly curious. Considering we’re a God we should be able to do things like this no?

3 Likes

I would assume our MC wouldnt be able to prolong a mortals life or make him/her immortal since the MC is supposed to balance the other gods, they are the typical god that create life and everything while our MC can only destroy and corrupt life

3 Likes

Just because we primarily destroy and corrupt. Doesn’t mean we should immediately be halted when it comes to anything in regards to bestowing gifts. Sure there could be a trade off to it I suppose. Or we could tie them directly to our life for instance or some such.

It was just a thought. As I am curious.

1 Like

So basically if our MC had just arrived into this world as a physical god, does this mean they will retain the memories their own character had prior to the world’s creation? Did the world exist prior to the group’s story? Does that mean that every soul in the underworld is now linked to our’s? Such mysteries…

1 Like

Darkener mentioned that some of the gods want to go back and we briefly freak out about not being in our own bead so I assume we have all our memories.

3 Likes

I already asked something like that, this was the answer.

1 Like