Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

I’d rather be a god without responsibilitys. Just chilling and drinking while watching whatevers going down.

2 Likes

That’s my secret, captain. I’m always into yandere.

@Balrog_Demorgothe

Yeah, what kind of isekai protagonist doesn’t have a harem?

Smh, unrealistic game. 0/10. /s

4 Likes

well, from what i see, we are not forced to have a lot of responsability, Luca seems to just lay around and play game for exemple

so it’s apparently an option

1 Like

hqdefault

3 Likes

Proceeds to slowly walk at approaching girl with kitchen knife in hand while turning pale as he realizes he’s already been stabbed.

AVENGERS THEME INTENSIFIES

3 Likes

fetish

i tried to do the hiding thing but i apparently failed

2 Likes

Only if you did something wrong you get stabbed, otherwise you get a free bodyguard.

1 Like

With a yandere you never truly know what’s wrong.

still trying, i must have missed something

cheating include thinking about your dog, BTW

1 Like

DONT CHEAT

Don’t talk to your mother, sister, cousin, bestfriend or any other girl in the vicinity.

4 Likes

And practically a pure and undying love to boot! Really, the only people who says, “Never go for yanderes”, are unfaithful people.

3 Likes

The ultimate school of true love is to date a yandere. She’ll condition you to be faithful.

4 Likes

and you’re being awfully touchy with Peter from your job, you’re on thin ice already !

i never understood why people though Yandere’s jealousy stopped at other girls, they’d probably be jealouse of a goddamn plant if you were around it a bit too much

still worth it

1 Like

Peter is already gone the moment you shaked his hand a second longer than usual in front of the yandere, sometimes you don’t even need to do it in front of her and the guy will disappear anyways.

3 Likes

guesse poor Peter won’t be in Deadpool 3, shouldn’t have made this handshake last 1,2 second instead of the normal 1.1 second.

2 Likes

All of this quickly devolved from being a discussion about killing, punish chloe and the elves to yandere shenanigans.

I’m Impressed and slightly proud on ourselves.

5 Likes

don’t forget we passed by ‘who is the strongest’ and ‘we are an Isekai protag, where is our harem ?’ before talking about the yandere

i miss Peter

2 Likes

If Luca / Irena is a hidden yandere, then she has nothing to get jealous of. Rebecca/Thyia? Sorry, I’m not into wet cardboard. Chloe/Apseudes? I don’t date my enemies.

1 Like

What does that mean?

2 Likes

Dylan does like to go around showing off his chest, to a yandere it won’t matter that he is a guy, probably.

2 Likes