Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

I found this bug

I found this bug

revelation line 1649: Non-existent variable ‘god_namme’

@Darkner hope this is not as rude as it might sound: you can run quicktest in Firefox/safari by opening the quicktest html file in the folder

I tend to play as mages when given the chance but a reality-slashing Scythe is too bloody awesome not to use.

4 Likes

Also - @Fay REJOICE! You can prance around the Underworld in sweatpants and a t-shirt! Now all you need is a personal guard comprised of fluffy cats and an army of hellish chihuahuas to mark your presence in the world.

2 Likes

Chapter 1 seem to be great so far! :slight_smile:

Summary

his

the
he’s just a

3 Likes

The gods gave you two hands and you use them for your weapon I can respect that. I’m a trident man meself.

3 Likes

Played through the update, enjoyed every minute of it! Love how we got to know a little more about each of the Gods and met new characters, and the options in choosing our appearances were wonderful (I chose a business suit with trousers, I might be the Lord of the Underworld but I’m posh xD). Also, Thiya (Rebecca?) seems like such a badass, and Irena, for all her naivety is such a sweetheart <3.

Bravo, Lord Darkner! You do not disappoint!

Some typos and other stuff

How about the human souls that Unus took1?"

took

So the question is, what kind of challenges should be put to encourage teamwork

There should be a full stop after teamwork.

This complete version of the hnadbook is for those who care about having rational rules in a game that are clear and consistent, and leave no stone unturned.

handbook

Given two option, let’s call them option A and B.

options

In any case, they guy responsible is still walking free.

the

You got lucky. No one came after you. The rest of high school just went downhill from the.

there

Ran into this bug when I chose ‘Dylver Tea’:

1 Like

Just a few comments first I love the update and I already know I want to marry the number one cake baking goddess. Even though I can tell she is more devious then she let’s on. Two what do you mean a I summoned the wrong creature a hydra is a perfect pet if not better than a Cerberus. And three just a small comment I don’t know if I am the only one but I could definitely see the god/goddess of the underworld wearing a very formal outfit such as a Victorian style attire dress/suit. But as I said earlier love the update keep up the good work and can I call you Darkner sempai?

1 Like

So we are taking the souls even when they freeze to death? Maybe i accidentally skipped a line or two

I have not found this in the thread:
They was probably meant

Sanity isnt a good thing. We all need to be insane from time to time. Also. I noticed the reference towards Sisyphus and his boulder…I love it.

2 Likes

Have seen or saw

We are the god of underworld, where the souls of the people go to be punish or/and reincarnate.

1 Like

Welllllllllllll!!! I wuv it -V- I GOT STUFF THAT I LIKED…and ignoring some slight instances of mistakes like one with my last name which I believe someone got to before me and a misspelling I know that someone got it before me I wuv it!!!

So game breaking bugs should be crushed now. Thanks @MeltingPenguins, I had totally forgotten about quicktest lol

Typos I’ll fix later on today when I’ve finished with lectures

@LordOfLA Thanks so much for pointing out those typos. I’ll fix them later on today when I’m done with lectures.

@No_This_Is_Patrick The trident is a pretty cool weapon. I think it was you who suggested it, right?

@Crow Thanks for spotting the typos.

@Jeremy_Stumbaugh You can thank the Grim Reaper for inspiration :slight_smile:

@Pyshose I’ll fix it the first chance I get.

@Damean_WightFlame A dual weapon? I’ll see as the story goes on. Thanks for the suggestion

@TheZod Its It’s been mentioned, I’ll fix it later today. Thanks.

@MeltingPenguins It’s not rude at all. Thanks again!

Sorry for the double post.

@Nomad33810 Victorian era attire, I like a lot :smile:. What did you have in mind?

It’s more like their bodies died but their souls lived on. I should edit that to make it more clear. Thanks for pointing out the typo!

11 Likes

Never thought I would see the day when a god of Calamity would diss a giant and make him cry in front of residents of the Underworld :rofl::joy:. Fun times.

6 Likes

I have to admit that this sort of ‘tormentor power’ look really cool and goes well with what is basicaly the satanic figure of Atheina

1 Like

Yes I was the one who suggested it and it’s awesome especially the thunder and lightning powers may have suggested that to teehee

Got bored and named my guy Thor and it honestly feels like it’s from a comic book cause its pretty badass.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who wishes for the option to ask for a hot chocolate when offered tea?

2 Likes

That would nice. Maybe with a little bit of whiskey in it as well?

1 Like