Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

I’m hoping that being a non-interventionist god is an option (to a degree at least). Just placing informants everywhere and only acting when shit inevitably hits the fan is what what I’m thinking.

@greatnes_personified O’ Shadow serpent before our final battle, let me talk to my faithful followers.

My revolutionaries, my goblin my godly followers. the slogan of this revolution LET THE GODS BURN was at first to signify the revolution coming to the step of the gods ruling the current state of the world. that message has been twisted and warped by my frustration with one who is not part of this revolution. now we will not harm those who do not believe, we will only try to make them believe peacefully no mobs and no violence. tonight you have a choice my followers as I am the balance I can’t let this world be plunged into chaos, we must bring order so here is your choice stay with the current twisted message and I shall no lead you. or shall you revert to the original message and bring prosperity to atheina, but I shall not lead you. why this is you may ask. I must be punished ;for my mistakes so I shall be a martyr for the cause.

now shadow serpent. let me tell you something, the fact that I am here in front of you preparing for battle has caused you to lose and I shall lose to. as the only way to win in not to play. the mountain shall shield the people of atheina. My whole body begins to glow with energy till I can’t take it.

my followers wake from their slumber to see a flash of light beyond the mountains of atheina. now they know

the Bombs have Dropped and atheina has fallen

Let’s skip to the point you realise you’re no match for me and I realise you’re more useful to me alive and I make you kill any god who tries to oppose me then convert their followers to the church of greatness using any means necessary while I plot to truly live up to my name and make it so that even those I have randomly encountered are made legends simply because they know me

Our job is the balancer which means no taking over everything.

We were created to balance out the other gods with our destruction but that doesnt mean our MC has to play into the role of ‘‘The Balancer’’ in every act he does. I would imagine that Darkener would give us the choice to become this worlds Devil.

1 Like

no I just didn’t want hhave a battle of word and saw that my revolutionary message had been twisted, and wanted to untwisted. so during our godly battle I let the energy in my body be relased resulting In both of us getting nuked hence

it destroyed us both

but yet we are both reborn

Ialso wanted to make a wargames refrence.
but maybe as my reborn self serve Lord Darkener and Zod that maybe we can join forces to stop this revolution.

For Victory

also shamless plug time The mystical Shamless Plug

I’m more of a free god doing whatever I want whenever I feel like it and wanted to direct this destruction towards whoever I wanted like Chloe for just letting her elves become heartless conquerors and giving me all this extra work unintentionally but I accept this truce

Are you allowed to direct people to your own wip in someone else’s wip

it dosen’t say anything against it in the forum rules so maybe if not I take it out so yay.

Wasn’t there something about shameless advertising
Never mind

True progress cannot be made without chaos…

Screw it! IMMA BECOME CTHULLU!

2 Likes

You are all aware that even if you did manage to somehow create a form of organized resistance against Lord Darkner I could persuade said Lord Darkner with my compelling repartee to erase you all because - as it was revealed earlier - he is the entity from which the Reality Stone was extracted, right?

Anyone? No? Well then, I just rained on your parade. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My goblins go out and PURGE THE HERETICS

1 Like

I want the option to just destroy everybody that’s all i want.

Watch I change my Goblins to be like Dwarves just green kek

1 Like

@TheZod I may have started a revolution but i will join you and darkner to crush it.

I made sure to double check before asking this question but why is their no God or goddess of the sea. If their already is one I apologize I must have missed it. But I don’t know but I wanted to ask if their would be any races that live in the ocean that we could potentially corrupt.

2 Likes

wouldnt the sea count as part of what any of them can do with creation powers. or do you mean why isnt there any deity that rules over a species that lives in the ocean

It’s more like how come no one specifically has domain over the seas kind of how we are seen as having control of the underworld.

I mean the MC is the only one capable of destruction and is the grim reaper in a sense so it makes sense that the underworld is where they would reside. The rest control everything else since they are all creation gods, so it could be said that there is no need for a specific god of the seas since all of the other gods can control and create them (unless im wrong)

2 Likes