Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

My dear sir, you forget that I once wiped out the original humans by unleashing the meteor hellfire on them. Who’s to say that I cannot do that again once I regain my powers?

1 Like

Off topic, but Thanos had the reality stone and could warp reality itself. If he wanted to snap his fingers with the glove science can’t stop him. Film Theory apparently forgot that part.

1 Like

Funny part is that I named my God of underworld character Thanos. It just seemed appropriate at the time.

1 Like

Actually at the end of that episode he literally says exactly what you just said.

1 Like

but can you really control that power to only wipe out half the universe unless you want to LET THE GODS BURN!!! also apparently that my new slogan

1 Like

Well… I’d wipe out half of the universe just to see the look on all of their faces. Then we’ll see what happens next since apparently they can’t destroy, only we can.

4 Likes

So then the video was basically pointless then. Just for views and ad revenue.

1 Like

no I would say that as the description of game theory and film theory say it over analyzing. but what he says at the end is the movie magic copout that is done by the writer. so no I think matpat is doing his job well. but this is getting off topic. time to LET THE GODS BURN!!!

1 Like

I don’t understand this revolution. Let the Gods burn? But are we not also a God? Doesn’t that mean that we have to burn ourselves at the end?

2 Likes

it is the only way…

1 Like

I AM A GOD, BUT I AM ALSO A JELOUS GOD

Also you are not a True God of Chaos if you do not ride a TARRASQUE

GO MY WORLD EATING PET! FIRST THIS WORLD- THEN THE UNIVERSE!!!

(Although honestly, the way I envisioned my OC, I doubt O-Eto [My God’s name] has enough motivation to get off their ass and be the OVERLORD they should be)

1 Like

Whispers Ancient dragons are better

why would the goblin want to destroy their god as we are freeing them from the oppression of Lord Darkner and Zod. we shall also free them from their mindless followers the other gods. Now LET THE GODS BURN!!!

BURN THE HEATHENS BURN ALL WHO DON’T UNDERSTAND BURN THE MINDLESS AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION TO LET THE GODS BURN, MY FAITHFUL GOBLINS

1. You are a heathen
  2. Sure I’ll join the revolution to let the gods burn your faithful goblins

dumb commas and no you’re the heathen are all who don’t belive in the goblin god.

I’m the god of all you fool, do you really think I’m scared of a goblin god

My Goblin god exist across many universies, on went to war with America, one crashed a planet into another destroying his own race. you may think you powerful but you will only be weaknes_personified when you face me.

Now Join the revolution to burn the god of all gods

Burn the goblin god

1 Like

Many universes? HA, I exist in all universes my eternal rule cannot be threatened by one weak little goblin god.

I thought we’re supposed to bring balance to the force multiuniverse, not plunge it into chaos ourselves? Did any of you actually read the job manual?

3 Likes