Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

I wonder what the other unintroduced races are?

tenor

7 Likes

They canā€™t manipulate me If I am already manipulating myself.

8 Likes

Fatehaven is that you?

Random COG jokes asides, I cannot wait for the next update! :smiley:

1 Like

Of course, we can all agree that it is best not to rush creators. This is currently the WIP I am very much anticipating the most recently, so yeah the pace of your updates is good @Darkner donā€™t worry :wink:

5 Likes

Waitā€¦we got a update? scrambles furiously to see

Still the same so nahā€¦anyway manā€¦author person please take your godly time with the wipā€¦I love the concept and wish there was more like it :>

1 Like

@Vacco_da_king An update is coming only next week, I do believe Iā€™ve said this before. So letā€™s all hold our horses okay :grin:

11 Likes

Horses? You mean cows that you can ride in my magical world :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather ride on a Giant Wolf.

5 Likes

Bahhā€¦a griffin sounds nice

1 Like

If the chance arrives, getting me a dragonā€¦because Iā€™m a god I can ride a dragon if I want to :smirk:

8 Likes

Worry naught for I will hunt down any heathen that dares defy the will of our Lord Darkner.

6 Likes

My Goblins, It is your god Gray, I Declare thou shalt Unleash the Horses. defy the lord darkner, shalt he and his bringer of doom Zod will only praise the enslavers. LET THE GODS BURN

2 Likes

My God is the guy who wants to conquer the world with the legion of goblins, orcs and all the monsters of the nightmare and turn the world into a burning hell for eternity (of course if this is one of the finals this will surely be mine final favorite)

3 Likes

My god just wants hugsā€¦

11 Likes

I wonā€™t lie a really interesting idea for the Mac personality would be basically treating everyone as though you ere there mother.

2 Likes

LET THE GODS BURN!!! this is a sentence.

3 Likes

eyes everyone else warily I just wanted to wipe out half of the universe. And cashew nuts.

1 Like

Of course the cashews are very important. but alast you can only wipe out half the universe by doing the impossible, snapping your hand in your Godly war armor. You canā€™t snap

But first we must LET THE GODS BURN!!!

1 Like