Atheina: A Story of the Gods (WIP) [REVAMPED CHAPTER ONE; 21 August 2019]

yes, I can’t wait.:grin:

2 Likes

The creation myth itself is mostly flavour text. It will be referred several times in the game but it doesn’t have a big impact on people like the moral laws.

Lol :grin::grin:. While I’m glad that you’re excited for the game, I would hate it if I was the cause of you pissing your pants :wink:.

Thanks everyone for the support :smile:

7 Likes

Time does not temper our excitement, Lord Darkner. I still get excited when i choose my first weapon.

2 Likes

currently hoping that a kind of personality your character can have is uncharacteristically nice for a ruler of the underworld to the point that it creeps people out

12 Likes

You my friend!! Are brilliant :star_struck:

2 Likes

Lord @Darkner a simple question. Which WIP is your priority right now?

1 Like

I hope it’s the other one, cause I (the player, not my mc who has far more negative feelings about it) want to get to the part where we meet our cutie “brother” at least. And I find the alternate history of our world with Atlantis in it very intriguing and even weirder then Kaiserreich.

5 Likes

I don’t really mind which one is his priority, really. Both of his wip looks fun. Being the ruler of underworld that is feared and misunderstood is fun I also like to play the bad guy. At the same time being push into a position where you’re force to rule a kingdom which by the way you have no idea on how on doing can be very interesting, I just hope we have an option to be very stubborn on Atlantis.

9 Likes

While we have other races apart from goblins?

I don’t think so.

Yeah this story is awesome I also get to hype when we get to the weapon scene your a terrific writer with clever ideas I wouldn’t of dreamed of it’s important to not overload yourself and and I can relate myself I’m a gamer an sometime had to deal with corrupted saves having start ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING :sob:but I hope you keep at it your story is one of a kind with lots of potential best of luck and long live Lord Dark mwahhahahahah

1 Like

I believe that later in the game your get things like orcs and trolls, things like that

2 Likes

Well it would be awesome like having your legions of orcs trolls and goblins

2 Likes

I think Darkner mentioned being able to corrupt the other races a while again, don’t know if that’s still in the plan

5 Likes

I hope that we can do that

2 Likes

Ok this is totally inspired by overlord

Nahh, it was inspired by prince of egypt, it’s written on the very first post. The similarity to overlord is just a coincidence.

I’m so glad to see this thread open once again I’m so happy I might even forgive the elves for what they did to my goblins…actually now that I think about no I won’t mwahahaha

7 Likes

Don’t know if its just me but I want revenge on the elves

6 Likes

Can someone please remind me what the elves did again? If they did something that bad then then they will be extinct, they will suffer at my jaws. Also I picture my under world god form looking like a Fossilised Dragon with wings made of fire

2 Likes