At Sixes and Sevens (WIP) - updated 2/16/19

All righty, everybody. I’ve put together a little update for the prologue and I just uploaded the files. This update includes:

1. Some choices to break up the Worldbuilding Wall
  2. A short intro to all of the gods near the beginning. It’s not particularly substantive because that would get out of hand pretty fast, but it should give you a decent idea of what interactions with a particular god tend to be like
  3. A small handful of new choices to address poison_mara’s concerns. Again, these aren’t substantial, but I hope they’ll tide you over until the next big update
  4. Clarifications after certain choices (name, gift from parents, tattoo choice) to be sure you get what you want
  5. And a save system! (technically this has been up for a while because I wanted to see if it would work, but still)

This will probably be the last significant change I make to the prologue as I’m hoping to focus more on the next chapter from here on out. Please do keep pointing out any issues you have, though. I’ll make note of them and slip in changes as needed with other updates; it just won’t be my main focus anymore.

I hope y’all enjoy this mini update :blush:

39 Likes