Assassins of Imortallia

Guess you’ll be spending quite a bit of time in town, definitely enjoy your missions :slight_smile:

I wonder, how would you feel about framing someone else for an assassination you committed? Not that it’s really available to do so, Innocents shalt not to be involved.

Innocents…mmmmmm, but if other assassins make tragic mistakes involving innocents? :smirk: I can’t be accused of that. :innocent:

Mistakes do happen, but so does punishment…and quite a bit of whipping (With a whip)…and a bit of torture to understand what that innocent might’ve been feeling :wink:

There’s enough corrupt people in the world lol, no need to aim for the innocents, someones gotta look out for them.

So, i can’t make other assassins to do the dirty things and watch how they are punished? Please!! This would be very fun to watch!!! :joy:

You want to…send your fellow assassins to do work for you…but not to succeed…to instead get punished? You have an interesting mindset my friend, suffice to say, you’re at the bottom of the bottom right now as an assassin.

You will actually get the chance to do a bit of torture (Using lightning. (using tools to torture is so 5 centuries ago :wink:) against suspected spies and the like.

Although I guess there are missions where you’ll need to supervise some younglings, (those completing tasks for the first time and in no way still children) and can abandon them to be captured or helped. But ah beware of consequences for your actions.

2 Likes

I’ve been asked a few times on the idea and concept of the game and the general basis of how things work etc. So this whole while I’ve been thinking it out, laying it out, and testing different ideas and trying to put it together. (Also to implement the idea without having to re-haul everything and start from scratch)

As the texts of the assassins go, long ago the assassins took and laid claim to their own lands upon their arrival. The people live in fear and awe of their powerful assassin rulers, but serve loyally. (For the most part). The land remains hidden and shrouded from the rest of the known world.

Led by the mysterious Asura, the assassins set forth from their claimed lands and into Elementia. They quickly sought out key structures and bases. They saw the land cry out for change and saw it as their time to “purify” the splintered lands. It was at this time that they set out to remake the land. Now was the time that the assassins understood fear. The Magi Order banded and enlisted the aid of The Guardians. The assassins were soon defeated and pushed back out of the land. Thought to have been destroyed, the assassins fled underground and back into their own lands, bringing the war to an end, and a blight in Elementia’s history.

The assassins have slowly begun to build strongholds beneath Elementia, their Sanctuaries. Remaining in the shadows until their appointed time as they carefully carry out covert operations over the centuries that followed their epic defeat. The story takes place after the assassins have gotten a foothold in political circles and have built many powerful sanctuaries under the noses of their enemies. The very knowledge of their continued existence are only rumors and whispers. Many still seek the secretive organization known as the assassin order for the land continues to grow corrupt and the people displeasure at their government grows. Now the time has come, the time to strike fear into the hearts if the heartless.

“We remained in the shadows so that we may grow stronger and you would see only what we wanted you to see. We watched you as you sat in your cradle of power, thinking that you had won, thinking that we were defeated, growing complacent and corrupt with the power you wield. We have heard the cries of all those who whispered for justice with their last breaths, for those who fell with regret still in their hearts, and for those seeking retribution even as the light of dawn vanishes, yes, at last, we have returned.”

~~ Sage Anara, the day of the assassins return

I clicked the link and it brought me to a 404 Error page. Do I need to use a specific web browser or something?

Sorry bout that, the file was renamed so I didn’t mix it up with anything else. I’d forgotten that would change the link. It should all be fine now.

It works now. Thank you.

So beautiful! People wants justice! Sure i will bring justice! I am not a corrupt power-hungry assassin. I can overthrow them all and take the power?

If I might remind you. You are but an assassin. Not to mention you are at the lowest rank of assassins. In fact, even the assassins look down on you at the moment. I fear the assassins aren’t going to let you go or do anything/anywhere they don’t want you. You can certainly try, to overthrow them, but the assassins are the enemy of the world. The shadows are the only safe place to deliver justice.

But i will not be always so low in ranks. I suppose i can do that only in the end. The assassins tried once to take over no? Why to not try again?

You are of the assassin order, what good would it do you to rule? It is the very thing the assassins denounce. After all, it was the assassins that were sent to judge the world and craft it. The limitations and corruptions of politics and the courts in the land will bind you. Do you plan to move away from the grand plan of the assassins in which they will seize the entire land for their own?

No! I want the plan to work of course! With minor changes of who give the orders. I have no intentions to be Asura’s dog forever this is what i say. The assassins wants to rule from the shadows? I don’t care too much what system i use as long as i obtain power in the end.

Haha that’s an interesting means to get about doing this. In the end your motivation is self power? We’ll see if your mind changed in the midst of your journey. Though I can tell now, plans don’t always work as we expect, that’s definitely true for the assassins.

Everyone offers power for loyalty. The assassins, the guardians (assassin hunters), the church, the royal family, among others.

Each with their own ideals, some offering more power than others, but stronger ideals. Decisions decisions.

But truly, why continue to serve under others when there is power waiting for the taking? Rise the ranks of the order and become Sage or abandon your loyalty and challenge Asura.

I feel like that discussion made sense to you guys, but It didn’t to me…

For the most part I was out of it when we were chatting, plowing through code will do that to ya. But from what I just re-read, we were referring to this post.

And the fact of choosing whether to follow through with the assassin plans and goals or to choose personal power. And noting that the people want justice and change in the land and the assassins offer it, but of course aren’t welcomed.

I want to challenge Asura and take over the order. But this is only one step! I want to have the ultimate power! No royal family, no guardians! Nothing to stay in my way! I want EVERYTHING!

You want everything you say? I fear you’re looking to become royalty. Allow me to assist in you getting there. Royal Legacy, there your legacy for ultimate power can begin. Although with the story line of Assassins Legacy… all those things are technically possible, forgot bout that.

I just want to kill asura.
Nothing like some god-slaying to make an interesting life.