Apex Predators (WIP) (On Hiatus)

Okay, fixed (I think)! What was happening was that the new files were conflicting with the old files on dashingdon. I’ve uploaded it from fresh and hopefully it works now! I played up until around the concert and encountered no errors!

https://dashingdon.com/play/loldemort/apex-predators-demo/mygame/

Thank you for your patience!

19 Likes

@rinari I also have a problem, I love your game too much help please

9 Likes

:cry: I’m sorry @Djone1, I deem your problem… incurable!!!

12 Likes

;-; Ill accept my fate

3 Likes

Saving isn’t working in the new version.

Strange characters here

Not all vampires enjoy inflicting pain—pleasure is a very worthwhile past time

2 Likes

@The_Lady_Luck saving should work now and @Vashnik thanks for catching that! I’ve hopefully hunted most down–turns out I use way more em-dashes than I realized!

2 Likes

I’m at school right now and I should really be studying but here I am pulled in by Apex Predators once again.

2 Likes

Well, the update has everything.

Drama!
Action!
Heroic rescues of dogs!

16 Likes

prologue line 1120: bad label alone

Also, I’m looking forward to the survivors’ reactions, when we see them again.

6 Likes

download

20 Likes

Now I know whose blood I am going to drink first when I meet the group again, painfully! :angry:

4 Likes

Ah, that’s why I never posted the end of the chapter! I forgot I never finished that route! :sweat_smile: Thank you for catching it, it should be fixed now!

It’s Dolly, right? She’s such a b****! :laughing::wink:

1 Like

Damn. I hope we find the group and we’re all just bloody and have torn clothing and just be like “ now the guy who pointed a gun at my face…”.

Edit: just realized it said ‘pointed a guy at my face’ lol :joy:

22 Likes

Honestly i enjoyed this one more than your other ones please update this one more often. :slight_smile:

I found this

I hardly know him and Detective Conway is still so my type he’s already one of my fave ROs in recent WIPs. And I will never explore the options that aren’t saving the dog. Just can’t do it. I already love that dog so much.

22 Likes

Memeing it up

55 Likes

Some of the scene, like the one where you save the dog, really feel like we are a Musou Protagonist, it’s really funny how we plow through those scrub Zombie.

2 Likes

@Hyeo you shouldn’t be getting that error! Have you played this demo before? Maybe try clearing your cache/cookies? :thinking:

Thank you so much @pandaboi, that’s a real compliment coming from you! :heart_eyes: I’m happy Nick is proving so popular so far, but who doesn’t love a tightass detective, lol?

I’m very curious who took the route of not saving Odin… :eyes:

• Saved the pooch
  • Let that pooch die
0 voters

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it so much…

13 Likes