Apex Predators (WIP) (Updated 8 March 2019)

nonbinary-inclusive
low-fantasy
gender-choice

Thank you very much! :grin:

I wouldn’t get your hopes up, lol! This is just a side project for when I have writer’s block: my priority is currently my main project, Shepherds of Haven. :slight_smile: But when that’s done I will turn my full attention to this!

9 Likes

It’s not the name, we just haven’t seen anything to do with it

1 Like

Whoa. You are incredibly talented. I read both Apex and Sheperd’s (a few times) today, and am hooked! Can’t wait to read the finished products and all of your future endeavours. Rock On! :heart:

6 Likes

Ah, thank you so much, @Jender! What a wonderfully kind thing to say! :heart: Thanks for checking the demos out, work on ShoH should resume soon. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

More my god I never knew I wanted this until I read the premise and played the demo my god I need more

4 Likes

Yeah I’m soooo ready for this to come out!!!

Nice! Enthralling writing, interesting MC, awesome setting (vampires, supernatural entities, zombie apocalypse - whats not to love?) I’m really looking forward to more of this! Thanx for sharing it with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind comments @NixD , @TheoVD, and @King_Skela_Ugg!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This was so good! The premise is amazing, the writing had me hooked from the start, and I love the voice you’ve chosen for the MC. There may have been a lot of immature giggling at the bit where the MC gets all sulky over failing to seduce Conway. Stupid cellphones. :pouting_cat:

I will definitely be stalking this WIP.

8 Likes

Thank you so much, @Hannya! It might take a while to see an update on this since I’m working on my main WIP, Shepherds of Haven, but I’m so happy you gave this a try and enjoyed it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m hoping to put a new spin on the zombie apocalypse!

23 Likes

cockblocked by a god damn phone. RIP. :rofl:

oh i also found a typo? i dunno if anyone pointed it out or you know about it or whatever already

Summary

After a moment, Nick shakes his head and blinks.“Come I come in?” he repeats again, as if you hadn’t spoken.

2 Likes

Ooh thanks @nulCat!! I hadn’t caught that, thanks for the keen eye!!

Wow, that was REALLY good. Very immersive. I guess now I’ll have to look forward to two of your works lol.

4 Likes

Thank you very much lol! This one’s on the backburner for now but I’m so glad you enjoyed it! :vampire::purple_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

OOPS, what’s this?

I updated this demo, against all odds, lol!

The prologue has actually been done for a while, but I never uploaded it because I wasn’t satisfied with how it ended. However, after reading it through again, I figure it’s good enough and I can always change it to fit Chapter 1 whenever I make headway on that.

I also discovered that, to my horror, I accidentally deleted the original files of this game (thank you @dashingdon!): recovering them from dashingdon made the format a little wonky, so if you spot any weird symbols in place of “…” or “–”, please take a screenshot or let me know! Thank you and enjoy!

Edit: Sorry for anyone who started playing, I had to reupload the files due to an error I already found! Sorry if this caused you to restart!

55 Likes

Le Gasp!!! :scream:

6 Likes

I don’t know if this was a problem before hand or not I don’t remember, but I found this error when clicking the stats button

Ah, sorry about that! I’ll fix that ASAP!

5 Likes

There seems to be an error for no matter what you choose with Nick at the concert.

Hmm, it worked for me the first time, but doesn’t now. If you’ll give me a moment I’ll reupload the whole thing from scratch!

4 Likes