Apex Predators (WIP) (On Hiatus)

Hmm I’d probably only change my RO and maybe a teenager later.

2 Likes

Shapeshifting to a werewolf
Would that make us a werevampire hybrid

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be able to shapeshift into a werewolf per se (a man-like canine monster), but you would be able to shapeshift into a wolf if bitten by a werewolf (for… reasons). But yes, that would make you a were-vamp hybrid!

6 Likes

Would it look like this
images%20(1)

2 Likes

If bitten by a wolf? Or if “bitten” by a wolf? :wink:

Reasons!
And stuff!

2 Likes

Either… :wink:

And no, you just look like your normal vampire-y self–maybe with a wicked bite mark! :laughing:

6 Likes

AH! this part…remind me sooo much…of the Jedi powers! You know…wave hand you will not resist and tell me everything …

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/jedi-mind-trick-gif-11.gif

4 Likes

I enjoyed playing so far, although the zombie apocalypse thing doesn’t seem appealing to me, you could change the story a bit, like the MC have to defend a group of human from a magicl desiase or beasts or demons. (Just a suggestion)

2 Likes

Wow love the demo it was really interesting even for a short game.:grin:

3 Likes

Will we be able to eventually make a farm with the humans as livestock?

4 Likes

Hemokinisis is an ability/blood manipulation while hemomancy is blood magic

1 Like

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FRICKING DREAM…(this is not me yelling; imagine an overly serious tone)

1 Like

I guess it is like a Jedi mind trick! :laughing: And like Jedi mind tricks, you can’t use it on a bunch of people all at once or on, like, a Han Solo-type character… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually love zombie apocalypse stories and have always wanted to write one, so that aspect will be staying, unfortunately! :sweat_smile:

Thank you @Koda222! :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s hemokinesis, not hemomancy: I only used blood magic because someone else used it above. :slight_smile: You won’t be able to make a “farm” with the humans as livestock, lol, but your “herd” will be something that you have to constantly feed from. You choose every other day which person you want to drink blood from!

In a good way, right? :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh I know…I just hope when it fail…its hilarious . Cose thats always the best part XD

2 Likes

I love the idea sounds pretty far outside of the box, clever… unless this has been done in the past in which case I feel kinda foolish but eager to read your story nonetheless.

I also really liked Shepards

4 Likes

What’s the limit of hemokinesis like would we be able to make a chair out of blood with it?

No, it’s more like blood-bending or water-bending, if you’ve seen Avatar, the Last Airbender. You can control the blood inside of someone else (stopping their heart, if you want, or forcing them to move where you want) and you can also form hardened shards of it as weapons.

@Redway_bull Thank you! And thank you for supporting the Shepherds, as well! :star_struck:

5 Likes

3 questions does hemokinesis work with animals as well (assuming they have not become zombie beats or something) and will we be able to get like a belt with bottles of blood in so we can use hemokinesis as a weapon with no blood or being with blood around and if we what happens with the blood cause if it is still in our body will other vampires be able to use hemokinesis on us and reverse?

You’re warning tabs seems more like a sales pitch, but I like that pitch, one issue, this joke.

Needs a better punchline.

Aw, I didn’t nearly get enough time to try this as I wanted but the parts I had a chance to seemed nice enough so far.

In other news, guess who got a home visit from the RCMP today? My neighbor. No. I’m kidding. It was me.

I didn’t get all the time I wanted to do things today, but my biggest regret is probably not being able to play through every possible option of this WIP yet.

2 Likes