Apex Predators (WIP) (On Hiatus)

A vampire, in the zombie apocalypse.

I’m really excited to annoy Nick omg

3 Likes

What are the Fae policies on marriage, or long term commitments?

@Theguyfive_Jbra There are none, really; everyone does it differently. Some Fey only believe in being long-term relationship with other Fey, other Fey disagree. Some participate in civilly-recognized marriages (in the human world) for the symbolism of it; others just live together long-term, and everyone knows they’re together. There’s no one policy about anything, pretty much like humans today–and the Seelie Court really doesn’t give two shits as long as whatever you’re doing isn’t drawing undue human attention. There have been many cases where a Fey has married a human, and those are closely monitored, but you wouldn’t get hunted down and killed for doing it.

11 Likes

Also, the demo has been updated. Not by much, but there’s a little. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

How much is a little? :smile:

About 1,000 words! :laughing:

3 Likes

Going to be honest. I like the new style of the Demo, but this is murdering my eyes.

6 Likes

:grin: its great!

8 Likes

Should I change it? :sweat_smile:

@E_RedMark thank you! :grin:

4 Likes

I like the way it looks tbh

2 Likes

If you can change just the title appearance, that would be grand. xD

I can’t unfortunately, it’s a theme on dashingdon so the title will always look like that! I’ll play around with other themes XD

2 Likes

Are we going to have to protect Nick? He angers me and I really wanna kill him.

1 Like

Everyone’s going to have to be a part of your group at first, but over the course of the game, you can choose to let him die. But the group’s not going to follow you if they see you straight up murder him, lol.

9 Likes

Well I like Nick :grin: he’s my type lol and im looking forward to interacting with him more

cough and making him fall for either my ‘dark angel’ or my alluring seducer.

Speaking of, I love the tone of the narrative in how the MC acts. Even if you can influence the MC’s personality and things alter accordingly, I always get this sometimes sarcastic and “knows what they’re doing” vibe from the MC, and I love that in an MC.

11 Likes

Speaking of…

Did you kill Tracy or let her live?

• Drained her of blood and killed her
  • Spared her life

0 voters

5 Likes

AH!

‘you killed her! you Monster!’

Judging us…are you ? lol we gonna grow a complex at this rate lol

1 Like

@pandaboi I’m glad you like him, his romance will be an interesting one to write! And yes, the MC is something of a wise-cracker! :laughing:

I’m going to have a lot of fun with these achievements! :laughing:

6 Likes

as long as you give us the mirror of guilt lol must have…

Gonna make a bipolére Vampire at this rate lol

1 Like