Anyone know some good mangas

I know a few Manga’s like Kuroshitsuji, Vagabond, and a few more but do any of you have any to suggest and possibly a link to it?

Don’t read a lot of manga, but I watch a bit of anime. There’s the major ones of course (Helsing (Helsing Ultimate is better), Ghost in the Shell, Trigun) I personally liked High School of the Dead, but it’s not for everyone (The manga is also on hiatus IIRC and the anime ends without any resolution). I also liked Gunslinger Girl (very different from HSotD), but have only had time to see the first season.

(All those animes are on netflix, btw)

if only i had netflix but still good to know, i also do accept anime on here, shouldve added that

Hm, the only manga I’ve read and can say I really enjoyed was Hellsing, it has tons of over the top action/violence if that’s your cup of tea.

I also quite liked the animes Welcome to the NHK and Paranoia Agent, both very cerebral if that’s your sort of thing.

like i said i prefer Black Butler(Kuroshisuji) it’s got slight humor but still has the drama and acion i enjoy…but i do love me a good action read once in a while so ill look it up on mangareader

Death Note, Soul Eater, Hikaru No Go, Dragon Ball Z, possibly Prince of Tennis (who is also my profile picture).

Drangon Ball rules have seen all generations from front to back have the whole thing on DVD and now teaching my grandkids to love it

@Lordirish DBZ or the original?

Death Note i like(never read it personally but i know the plot somewhat) i remember being 7 years old and my cousin and i would turn on CW and toonami would have DBZ on, we’d wwatch it all the time, but i saw up to the cell games, ive also seen GT and the broly movies but i know what happens in between

@Shintaro All three DB BGZ and DBGT plus all the movies

*edit I was so sad when it ended but my wife was happy as could be until I starrted buying all the dvd’s and played them for the grandkids hehe

lol. Yeah. The most depressing point in a good anime is at the end.

Some of my favourites:
Claymore, Ah My Goddess!, School of Water Business, Otogi Matsuri, Hyakki Yakoushou, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Bokko, Toshiue no Hito, 3x3 Eyes.

Anime: Ghost in the shell, Tasogare Yuuko x Amnesia, Sora no Woto.

I liked MAR and MAR OMEGA

I stopped watching anime years ago. But i still read quite lot of manga’s. If you like Death Note, you sure should check the ‘Bloody Monday’ out. It gives similar feeling to DN, but it is something completely different. And as for others… i just gonna sum them up.
The Breaker + The Breaker: New Waves
Noblesse
History’s Strongest Disciple Kenchi
Fairy Tail
Bleach
One Piece
Beelzebub
Liar Game

And bunch of other ones that i can’t remember right now. :slight_smile:

It’s actually the same, if you don’t count the fillers in anime, which are quite bad (at least most of them).

BLEACH! Arghh! How could I have forgotten that? Bleach manga is very close to the anime.

Elfen Lied, Wolf’s Rain and Gantz are the anime/manga I am curently watching/reading.

Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Baccano!, Wolf’s Rain, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, RahXephon, Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni and both versions of FMA (though I lean towards Brotherhood more).
For movies, anything done by Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki, Sword of the Stranger and Horutabi no Mori e.
They’re the anime I’ve watched and loved over the past three years, though my tastes are probably very different from yours.
Pretty much all of these are violent to some degree or in one way or another, save Horutabi no Mori e, which is a love story.

lotsa options for me to choose from, ill have to look into then during my free time

What genres do you like, there is such a wide range of manga.