Anti-Mutant Academy (WIP Demo - Updated 6/14)

Thank you! Yup, the romance options are Ruth, Tahlia, Anni, Casen, Diego, and Jay. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not in the demo. Unfortunately this takes away the opportunity to have the most realistic stats when skipping to the newest update, but I tried to get it as close to that as possible by letting you choose some of your stats.

4 Likes

Really liking this WIP and Iā€™m excited to read all of it. I really hope you turn it into a series cause Iā€™m really liking the world you built as well!

2 Likes

I like the glimpse of how the combat mechanic works so far. Hereā€™s hoping it turns out great.

1 Like

@Azraeel Iā€™m happy youā€™re enjoying it! As much as I want to focus on this game and not worry about the future for now, the pacing in this book makes a series inevitable :grimacing: At least 3, more if everything goes well.

@Thoron Combat is definitely one of the biggest challenges for me because of the complicated coding. Itā€™ll definitely involve a lot of trial and error as well as learning, but I intend for it to be an integral part of the story so Iā€™ll work hard on the combat!

6 Likes

I lovd this game keep up the great work

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

I liked the game. Canā€™t wait for the next chapter with the tournament.

1 Like

Oi @PristineManiac4

My character is Female and it says ā€˜himā€™ and that {surname}?!?

1 Like

Oi @PristineManiac4 itā€™s all repeatedā€¦

1 Like

RIP, they should be fixed now, thank you for pointing those out!

So does anyone know if the Valentineā€™s day card is set or if you can get a different card based on who likes you? Because my relationship stat with Ruth was obliterating all the others, but the card sounded more like something Thalia or Annie would write.

1 Like

The card is the same no matter what your relationship stats are! Your ā€œsecret admirerā€ didnā€™t write it themselves, they just picked between cheap cards the school already made :joy: Iā€™ll edit that section of the game to clear things up

6 Likes

And here I was thinking Ruth was secretly a hopeless romantic at heart :joy:

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t count that possiblity out yet. She seems like the type that falls hard.

2 Likes

It looks really interesting so far ! I was just wondering if you were planning on adding the save feature so itā€™s easier to play ?

4 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™d be down to add a saving feature, however Iā€™m not entirely sure how to go about that, so itā€™ll take some probing through the forums first.

7 Likes

Enjoyed it so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: couldnā€™t help but draw all the ros. Ruth is adorable

21 Likes

Oh wow! I love your art style, it turned out fantastic! You can sense the sass through her facial expression alone :joy: Thank you for the art :heart:

7 Likes

Ruth and Jay are interesting characters,
Miss. Wavra is a fun characterā€¦

1 Like

Idk why but I keep imagining Casen as Hop from Pokemon Sword and Shield. XD

3 Likes