An Office Romance Game--Updated April 10, 2019

@Xt1000305: Hello! It’s still a WIP. I’ve just finished moving to a new city so when things settle down I’ll start writing again. Thanks for the support! Going to upload content within the next couple weeks (hopefully sooner).

Yea!!! Welcome Back Bro! Congrats on the move or Girl if you are one lol so looking forward to more of this!! It’s a really cool story!! Bows in honor. Can’t wait for next update!

@StarWarsMaster: Thanks for the congrats, and I am a girl :slight_smile: Hoping to upload new content soon!

Your very welcome cutie! Lol so looking forward to the new chapters! Keep up the great work!

I can’t wait for the next upload keep up the great work!!

So what’s new with you? How’s school going? Looking forward to new content!!

@StarWarsMaster: Just enjoying living in a new city! It’s kept me pretty busy so I won’t be able to upload this weekend. However, I’ve been writing (though not as much as I should) so I will be able to upload new content next week! Please keep an eye out for it :smile:

3 Likes

So sweetie will it be this week or the week after?

@StarWarsMaster I think @CammyCamaro already answered that.

Lol whoops sorry so anyway loving how she is writing this story!!

1 Like

I love the romance in this game it’s bee well written!! Also enjoy the new place that u are at keep up the great work!!

Hello! New upload today :slight_smile: However, to reach the new content you have to go with Tyler to the Mexican restaurant after the gym. Hoping to upload the opposite pathway (not going with Tyler) sometime next week. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for playing!

3 Likes

Love the new content cammy when will we get to date Anne and some of the other people? Loving this story so far

Thanks @StarWarsMaster! I’m going to upload the alternate path this week. Players will have an encounter with Anne coming up soon! It’s one of the bigger events I have planned and have always wanted to include. Please keep an eye out for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Everyone! I’ve uploaded the alternate path for the previous chapter. Hoping to upload the encounter with Anne sometime next week. Thanks for playing and giving feedback!

I’m doing good @StarWarsMaster :slight_smile: You? The alternate path is when you decide to go home after the gym instead of having dinner with Tyler. Actually, the alternate path hints at the upcoming scenes with Anne.

Hey Cammy what’s up? How you doing sweetie? What’s the alternate path again? Also can’t wait for the Anne scenes keep up the good work!
@Starwarsmaster

Hi Everyone! NEW content up :slight_smile: I hope you guys like the story so far and the direction it’s heading. Thanks for playing and please don’t forget to leave feedback!

1 Like

Cool. Anything about Jillian?

@Shoelip: Jillian’s arc will be next! It’ll likely happen at the upcoming offsite.

What was changed with this update?