An Office Romance Game--Updated April 10, 2019

Are you still working on this?
Well, I enjoyed it thoroughly and would like to know what happens next. Great going

Shhhh Haven will come…

@ronaldyem @Beezlebub: Thanks for playing, and I’m glad you like it :slight_smile: I’m sorry but I haven’t worked on the game extensively. I do think it’s going to take me awhile to put something up because of where I am in the game. Depending on which choices are selected for the recent chapter (lies or no lies, who do you decide to talk to), there’s a lot of different paths the story can take. Fun for the player but hard for me to write :wink: I’m going start working on it this week and hope to upload sometime next week. Wish me luck!

Additionally, if anyone has any ideas about where they’d like the story to go next, please let me know! Helpful critiques/comments are always appreciated!

Yay your back

:smiley:

*you’re

huehuehue

@porter

Soooorrrry.

Grammar errors , grammar errors evrywhere…

@Roslyn_somalt66
*Grammar errors, grammar errors everywhere…

@Samuel_H_Young
Tahnk u for fixing the , bad gramar. It; gettingo n my nerves.

I nur rght?

Me english speek very goot

deer MS anne. i wuld vry moch lik to wurking in you’re Orgisation- Ognasatation- Furm,
hop to heer u soone;
repurt DarGhal@

At least a few people got the joke.

@JLBH @Beezlebub :slight_smile:

I finished a good amount of work so I think I’m on track to release new material by late next week (Why did I make so many options!? Lol)

Do you guys have an opinion on where you think the story is? I feel like so much plot and character development can still happen. However, I don’t want the story to drag on. I think it’s only a third of the way through. What about you guys?

Additionally, would you guys prefer the story to stay as lighthearted as it was in the beginning or do you guys like the more dramatic turn the story’s taken? Or is the mixture of both ideal?

You could start going postal on your co- workers :slight_smile:

Maybe add something like a team building routine path? Like the group will challenge each other and you can partner with the available RO’s? To boost stats or it can be an RO path but the team building game is also connected with your work if you’ll get a promotion / salary raise / etc.

I like the mix of options. It makes it so there’s more fluidity story wise instead of too much this too much that and no breathing room.

Make it deeper but add in lighthearted moments to make it funny and positive. Also I love how the story is going and I think you should make it as long as you want. It is definitely NOT dragging on and I am pleased to hear we are only a third of the way through.