Always Sometimes Monsters

Hey guys, Random here just checking in.

I just now stumbled upon this indie game that has only been released today. It’s called Always Sometimes Monsters. It’s a interactive, choice RPG, and apparently there are so many choices that you can choose from, kind of like a CoG game.

A summary taken from Steam: “Out of money and out of luck you find yourself heart broken and on the verge of collapse. Your landlord’s taken the key back, you can’t finish your manuscript, and your beloved is marrying someone else. With no choice but to handle whatever life throws at you, you set out on the open road on a mission to win back the love of your life. The story from there is up to you. Can your life be salvaged, or are we always sometimes monsters?”

It’s a really mature game though, just a warning, because it supposedly deals with everything adult life has to offer (“Always Sometimes Monsters has content dealing with racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, mental health, sexual assault, child abuse, animal abuse, drug abuse, and suicide.”)

Right now it’s also cheap for a video game (around $9.00), so I might buy it soon.

So yeah, thought you guys might be interested in this. This is Random signing off.

@Random -Why did you do this to me?! I checked it out, watched a few minutes of gameplay and now I really, really want it, and I really shouldn’t be sparing the money for it, but I think I’m gonna. It seems really interesting.