All : The Replica Series

woah your going to pamplona? im like 1 hour in car, but i work all of july, only have free august :smile:

That was so good, for a not yet completed work. I would just like to say that if the game continues the way it has, it could be one of the best games that I have ever played. The length of it so far is wonderful, and the depth of description of characters, locations, powers is excellent. Also, the stats and relationship windows are very clean and crisp, so much so that I find myself going back to them often, checking the updates, seeing little things that I might have forgotten.

Hello everyone!

Iā€™m back from vacation and quite inspired! :smile:

@hapamama93 My progress isnā€™t as fast as I would like, but slow and steady, right? :relaxed: Although itā€™s nice to know that my game is still in demand.

@NoGo Thanks for the awesome feedback! My game is going to be quite lengthy due to all of my plans. Iā€™m glad to hear that my descriptions help add to the game and donā€™t distract. I fretted over how to arrange my stats screen so your comments take away some anxiety.

8 Likes

Is this game still being worked on (PS this is one of the best wipā€™s Iā€™ve played)

Hey dude! I just wanted to congratulate you about this record-breaking piece of a game that you have here and ask you a question.

From what I have seen, it appears like getting too emotional for your recruit (caring about him) might be seen as some kind of ā€œweaknessā€ in the organization and I wanted to askā€¦ is that assesment right?

@SheaMcD Iā€™m glad you like it! Iā€™m still working on the revision. Itā€™s taking a long time, but Iā€™m much happier with it. :smile:

@Jjcb Thanks dude! :sunglasses: The Organization wants a strong emotional bond between the veterans and recruits. Itā€™s the MC that has reservations about forming a strong and positive relationship. I know itā€™s not very clear (Iā€™m working on that), but the MC is emotionally stunted (the plan is that this is something the playerā€™s choices can affect) and because of the loses of the most important people to the MC (Bingwen and Adomas) the MC isnā€™t really ready to form another bond only to suffer another loss.

2 Likes

@SharpOne

Oh, very well. That makes a lot more sense. Though I can see from where the MCā€™s hesitation is coming from. The death we have seen is pretty traumatic. I have another question: Will we be able to help with the indian recruit with his problems? And, will we be able to increase the time limit for our replicas?

Will we be able to beat that OP marty stuert. (How the hell does his power work?)
How many ROā€™s are there?
What in your opinion is the best breakfast to start the game with?

I actually understood that there might be some reserve with bonding with people, coming from the MC. I feel like you have been pretty clear on that. Will our choices with our disciple, or what ever they are, effect the way they act later in the game?

@Jjcb All of the recruits will have issues and problems that the MC can help with or simply ignore. Iā€™m planning on making the time limit increase with certain points in the story so you wonā€™t have to chose between more time and an evolution.

@faewkless For now Iā€™m going to leave Rami (thatā€™s who youā€™re talking about right?) and his power a mystery. His situation will be revealed in either Chapter 1 or 2 of my revision. Chapter 1 is looking really long right now so itā€™ll probably be Chapter 2.

There are twenty romances (ten male and ten female). Would you like me to list them?

As for the breakfast choice, each choice increases a stat. So itā€™s really up to you which one you want. I usually choose the last one (Classic) because it increases intelligence, which is more difficult to come by at this point in the game.

@NoGo Yes. The way the MC treats his or her recruit will change how they react. If the MC is cold and uncaring then in the future one recruit may reciprocate that while another openly hates the MC. If treated lovingly then a recruit may lay down their life for the MC. This is all assuming your recruit lives of course. If the recruit dies early on then the MCā€™s attitude when thinking back on the recruit or related topics will reflect their relationship.

3 Likes

I would love to see a list of the RCs

1 Like

@IceeCry Hereā€™s the list. Note that a few of the names are undecided (Iā€™m between at least two or three for each person). :smile: Also all of these characters can be romanced by either gender.

:woman: Women: Sara (last name undecided), Josephine Marlatt, Imnek Bayayok, Lastenia Querquez, Georgina Smih, Tova (last name undecided), Aziza (last name undecided), Muscle Unit Head (name unknown and not yet introduced), Enforcer Unit Head (name unknown and not yet introduced), and The Left Hand (name unknown and not yet introduced).

:man: Men: Tanaka Kurata, Sean Caito, Anon Forde, Ekrem Akburc, Rami Wasam, Markus Williamson, Javier Sandoval, Murad (last name undecided), Ufuoma Barnett (not yet introduced), and Mareechi (last name undecided; not yet introduced).

3 Likes

where is henil? :frowning: (i mean after 4 years in the future xD)

@anon4518890 None of the recruits will be available romance options, but the MC may have a hand in their love lives (depending on MC and recruit relationship stats).

1 Like

why not? :frowning:thatā€™s bad news for me since the only one so far i like is henil, the other girls are too boring xD

Think itā€™s the age difference. Plus itā€™s also explicitly forbidden.

i said 4 years in the future? so shes 18, :wink:

Try Josephine.
She has a great backstory.
+10 if you romance her after finding out her backstory via black ingame.

its the student teacher effect and your older than them remember the bands you wear when entering the room and the comments you make its a no-no thing that being saidā€¦i do kinda like one or two of the brats slightly and can see why some might ā€œship itā€

i mean they will not be our recruits forever and when they turn 18 , well you can guess thats legal who they choose to romance or not i think, your argument is valid but not in the long term xD