All : The Replica Series

Really!? I can’t wait for it!

@fox_vixen I’m glad. It’s been in the works for too long (I even scaled back on a few scenes). But once it’s done I’ll start on the revision, which I can’t for! I have a pretty long list of additions and changes to be made.

4 Likes

I’m so excited can’t wait for the update

That’s music to my ears can’t wait

I was just playing through again ajd a was wondering if it whould be possible to lose controle of yourself to your power… Luke since it ahs its own conciousness could it challenge you for suppremecy over the body?

@alexxo97 Yes and no. It’s hard for me to explain without giving spoilers. Your power could never directly control your body; your mind, however, is a different story. Your power is obsessed with keeping you (the All) safe so as long as your safe it could care less what you do. Being an active member of The Organization naturally puts you in dangerous situations so you’ll have to go through a few internal battles.

The story game is already on the top of the buy list, i hope to see more of the demo soon. you clearly put a lot of thought and planning into the story game, i look forward to reading the full trilogy.

1 Like

@zeke Thank you! Now I feel really motivated to finish. :smile: The good news is that I’m done with the writing of Chapter 5. The bad news is I’m in the middle of editing. Bad spelling and game breaking errors really know how to me down, but it also means I’m that much closer to updating.

5 Likes

I yelled a very unmanly yell when I read the news.

1 Like

@vampierkid222 Hopefully I’ll be done soon. I still need my editor to run a few play throughs to make sure the story makes sense (it’s great to me, but I’m a bit too close to it).

3 Likes

I understand I have the same problem but until you update it I’m gonna go refresh my self with the game.

damm, you Sharp guys sure make nice historys… i want to say i have been following this game for quite a bit and am happy to see your going to update soon, also want to congratulate you, your writing in transmiting the feeling of the characters is amazing , well i should stop praising you anymore heh but i really mean what i said :slight_smile:

keep the good work :smile:

Quite sure they’re girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Aside from that, can’t wait for the update :smile:

Hello all! :wave:

Chapter 5 is now included in the demo. But just a few things you should know:

1. Anon went through a slight character crisis. His portrayal in Chapter 5 is accurate while all previous appearances isn’t.

2)The save system TwoSharp and I had isn’t working for whatever reason so unfortunately it still isn’t included.

Have fun and please comment! :wink:

11 Likes

The day spoke of in legend his here at last! Forward! Charge the link!

just when i was going to sleep=? i love you dammit xD

1 Like

Me: Ok going to finish this online quiz

The Replica CH.5: Not on my watch

Me: Dang it

Spotted a typo in one of the choices when MC meets Javier.

“Take his head because I want to be friendly. I don’t care what rank he holds, I just want to get to know him better.”

Pretty sure it should be ‘hand’ and not head, but it makes me laugh. I imagine MC grabbing Javier’s head instead of his hand and giving it a shake in greeting. No better way to get to know someone better.

or cut his head out as a friendly greeting heh :blush:

Haha! True. The sentence can be taken several different ways. It’s a loaded typo!